What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Why india only? Lets talk about our neighbour.

Pakistan: they have 3 neighbour. They hate indian and afghan so much. Nor enemy nor friendship realtion with iran. 66% hostility with neighbour.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

China: let me count. 1. Vietnam 2.ROC 3.philipines 4. Russia 5 japan 6. India 7 korea( could be more). They fought wars with Korean, vietnam, japan, russia, ROC.

Lets talk about India's other neighbour. We have good relation with burma, nepal, bhutan, sri lanka( I beliieve), afghanistan( If pakistan did not illegally occupaid P O K), which means 50% of our neighbour are our friend. And india never attack its neighbour first. Unlike china( especially) and pakistan.

What a post , bhai tune to puri maar di, . . Bravo .

Just stop your un necessary activities in Kashmir . .Hell see this image

i as an indian never hated sri lankans and bangladeshis. always supported their cricket teams. even on their small achievements i use feel proud. but after visiting this forum all changed. i didnt knew these people hate us so much. now i dont like them. they made me hate them not that i was born with hate

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

False flag?? chinese??

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

1. Why do u read times of India and Hindustan times???? any reason?????

2. Why u car what Indian do or says??

3. Pakistan = Baluch, pathan, sindhis are friend.

Bangladesh = like best friends; only extremists elements and that too very minority anti India.

Sri Lanka = friend but some people are little jealous of India.

Nepal = they are like real brother, half of Nepal lives in India rest live on India's money.

Maldives = Very good friend.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?

1. We will take care of the consequences no need to loose sleep.

2. We are not negative its just a silly neighbor called china and its proxy want to spread this propaganda but we are paying in same coin. Look East policy and chain of steel in response to the string of pearls. :wave:

False flag?? chinese??

1. Why do u read times of India and Hindustan times???? any reason?????

2. Why u car what Indian do or says??

3. Pakistan = Baluch, pathan, sindhis are friend.

Bangladesh = like best friends; only extremists elements and that too very minority anti India.

Sri Lanka = friend but some people are little jealous of India.

Nepal = they are like real brother, half of Nepal lives in India rest live on India's money.

Maldives = Very good friend.

1. We will take care of the consequences no need to loose sleep.

2. We are not negative its just a silly neighbor called china and its proxy want to spread this propaganda but we are paying in same coin. Look East policy and chain of steel in response to the string of pearls. :wave:
err you forgot Bhutan ... our best friend in whole wide world , Burmese are OK, they come and go in Mizoram and Manipur and nobody cared much until few years ago some of them were caught smuggling drugs and few caused some henious crime in Aizwal ,people have become wary of them.

Some of the comment I see in Indian newspaper sites canot be repeated here.
I agree with what the guy said, we are less tolerant of our neighbours.

Why india only? Lets talk about our neighbour.

Pakistan: they have 3 neighbour. They hate indian and afghan so much. Nor enemy nor friendship realtion with iran. 66% hostility with neighbour.

Some fun facts about Afghanistan & Pakistan. There are currently over 3 million Afghans living in Pakistan right now. Pakistan has also been the economic (exports & imports) partner of Afghanistan, including the 'wonderful' poppy they keep sending to our country.

Pakistan also has China as its neighbor from the North, & we know what Pakistan-China's relationship is like. So the only real problem is India.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

When a country that 'helped' the other get independence is disliked more than the country they got the independence from, you know something is seriously wrong.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more than fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

Not to mention more than 2 decades of India training, funding, arming & supporting Tamil suicide bombers & terrorists who killed tens of thousands of people in a country with the population the size of Karachi today.

Lets talk about India's other neighbour. We have good relation with burma, nepal, bhutan, sri lanka( I beliieve), afghanistan

Afghanistan is not your neighbor, & it is India that has illegally occupied Kashmir (read the UN resolutions). The government of Nepal might not present India problems, but the Maoists from there certainly are. Sri Lanka I have already explained. Bhutan is ok with India. Myanmar (like Bangladesh) is also involved in the North East India insurgency that is giving India headaches.

err you forgot Bhutan ... our best friend in whole wide world , Burmese are OK, they come and go in Mizoram and Manipur and nobody cared much until few years ago some of them were caught smuggling drugs and few caused some henious crime in Aizwal ,people have become wary of them.

I have not forget anything i was replying to the points he have made.

He haven't mentioned Bhutan.

Actially I used to have a positive impression about the indians in the PAST. But after I came to
know about all the
1)aggressive wars they fought with PAK & china
2)The hatred they have for muslims
3)Kashmiri genocide
4)War mongers like Indira gahdi , nehru and patel
5) The tragedy of Sikkim
7)Killing of our beloved president ZIA ur rahman
8)Constant meddling in our politics
9)Their attitude in sharing common rivers
8)Sabotage and insurgency in PAk & in the past SL
9) Their Akhand bharat policy
10) And last but not least their pathetic arrogant attitude
I really hate INDIA now. These indians deserve to be hated. They make life hell for their
neighboring countries. Considering their arrogant attitude its natural for them to hate their
neighbour. They are the most racist & most xenophobic kind along side their white masters in the
west.

Actially I used to have a positive impression about the indians in the PAST. But after I came to
know about all the

3)Kashmiri genocide
5) The tragedy of Sikkim
I really hate INDIA now. These indians deserve to be hated. They make life hell for their
neighboring countries. Considering their arrogant attitude its natural for them to hate their
neighbour. They are the most racist & most xenophobic kind along side their white masters in the
west.

Your first sentence itself is a lie. You hated Indians before, now and in future also. Dont try to act over smart.

Akhand bharat policy...lol. Where were you educated?

know about all the
3)Kashmiri genocide
5) The tragedy of Sikkim

west.

And you wonder why we hate you:woot:

Your first sentence itself is a lie. You hated Indians before, now and in future also. Dont try to act over smart.

Akhand bharat policy...lol. Where were you educated?

In the past means when I was a novice kid.:P Every child born in BD have positive impression about
Bharat until they grow some brains and starts to live in the real world.:)

In the past means when I was a novice kid.:P Every child born in BD have positive impression about
Bharat until they grow some brains and starts to live in the real world.:)

Akhand Bharat Policy is similar to Ummah policy(?) of pakistan and bangladesh. I am sure neither of the govt pursue anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom