What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

I am glad that Indians enjoy our food as we do. :D
Its not ur food,its Afghan's ,irani's and Iraqi's food.you name a dish and I will direct you to wikipedia where the source of every famous north Indian and pak famous meat dish was either in Afghanistan or Iran.

Food is one of life's treasures that can bring together even the most bitter rivals.

Its not ur food,its Afghan's ,irani's and Iraqi's food.you name a dish and I will direct you to wikipedia where the source of every famous north Indian and pak famous meat dish was either in Afghanistan or Iran.

You cannot get anything that Pakistani restaurants have in Iraqi or Irani or Afghan restaurants save Kebabs, ours may have origins in other countries but the way we make it is different to what they offer.

It is quite unfortunate that in many countries Pakistani food is recognized as Indian food

You cannot get anything that Pakistani restaurants have in Iraqi or Irani or Afghan restaurants save Kebabs, ours may have origins in other countries but the way we make it is different to what they offer.
Neither pakistanis nor Indians have anything to do with many of the so called south Asian dishes.kabab,paratha,biryani,all panneer dishes,many sweets like gulab jamun,biryani etc everything were invented or introduced by foreigners.as I said they made some modifications and enriched those cuisines because of availability of different spices and food crops in india

Last edited by a moderator:
Any food that invented after 1947, that definitely Pak food, but before that its Indian.

Neither paakis nor Indians have anything to do with many of the so called south Asian dishes.kabab,paratha,biryani,all panneer dishes,many sweets like gulab jamun,biryani etc everything were invented or introduced by foreigners.as I said they made some modifications and enriched those cuisines because of availability of different spices and food crops in india

This I agree but our modifications made it much better, if you eat Iranian biryani it is horrible compared to the variety South Asians offer. :D

This I agree but our modifications made it much better, if you eat Iranian biryani it is horrible compared to the variety South Asians offer. :D
Maybe,but credit should be given where it is due.rasgullas,samosas
idli dosa are the only famous dishes which can be called exclusively Indian(maybe jalebi)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom