What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

I assume centuries of vegetarianism thus lack of first class proteins prompted that question ./
During ancient and medieval period a lot of Hindus from different castes ate meat and fish. Only the Brahmins and the Jains were hardcore vegetarians.

do u have any dedicated veg. restaurents in Lahore, Islamabad or any other place..so, that if some one visit can be there...
these food are common here too....and yes roti with butter or butter naan is one of the favorites... though I would like to have rajma with it....:D
Nope! We do have shtalay ki rehris though! Boys please explain Shatallay.:jester::flame::chilli::devil:

DO pakistanis have anything for vegetarians like me.....
or they only serve meat.....
Potato oriented dishes are awesome. I dont know there international English names but here are a lot of vegi dishes that we consume daily

Indians love Pakistani meat
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1404043708.813858.jpg

lol...whats that..
http://www.greenfield-ngo.org/Buffalo.jpg
Ye bhainsiya k agay jo rakha hae woh shtala hae. It's punjabi for dairy feed. :P

j50OWwRewc
This is a unique Lahori veg breakfast item. Only sold at one place in Lahore now, it requires an acquired taste. The Daas Kulcha. Was served to the daases & pilgrims at various sikh gurdwaras in Lahore. Always made by Muslim chefs.

Incase you cant see the pic
Instagram

Last edited:
Pakistani sweets are also among the best in the world

well there are only two countries in the world where people call something sweet as Sweet, so chances of your sweet being best in the world are 50/50

shalgam gosht... gosht nikal dena viola!!

we got 100s of vegi dishes, shalgham gosht, aloo gosht, palak gosht, bhindi gosht, Tinda Gosht (my fav), you bring us any vegi and we show you how to mix gosht with it

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom