What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

Indians make better fish dishes and veggie dishes.

Pakistanis it's the meat.

Anyway, I love it all.

South Asian food is the greatest on the planet! There is a reason why it is the most popular takeout food in many non South Asian countries e.g. the UK.

Anyway, I love it all.

South Asian food is the greatest on the planet! There is a reason why it is the most popular takeout food in many non South Asian countries e.g. the UK.

There are so many varieties within both India and Pakistan yet also many similarities. Many of the meat dishes were brought in Pakistan by Muslim migrants from places such as UP, Delhi and Gujrat etc.

I have noticed differences in Pakistani foods. Nihari made in Karachi has different taste to the one made in Lahore. Its the same with Biryani etc.

There are so many varieties within both India and Pakistan yet also many similarities. Many of the meat dishes were brought in Pakistan by Muslim migrants from places such as UP, Delhi and Gujrat etc.

Maybe in Karachi etc, but their influence in Northern Pakistan is very minimal if any at all, regarding meat dishes.

We don't eat Pakistanis. :P

On a serious note, yes Pakistani food is delicious although it is too oily. But most of the popular dishes are also available in India, especially in Muslim dominated places.

On a serious note, yes Pakistani food is delicious although it is too oily. But most of the popular dishes are also available in India, especially in Muslim dominated places.

Ghee hazard alert.

Although many desi chefs now cook with vegetable oil or olive oil which is healthy.

Ghee hazard alert.

Although many desi chefs now cook with vegetable oil or olive oil which is healthy.

The good thing is it is not very tough to pour out the oil and eat the rest of it as the oil forms a layer on the top.

The good thing is it is not very tough to pour out the oil and eat the rest of it as the oil forms a layer on the top.

Messy man. I remember doing that in weddings during the early 80's to mid 90's. Thankfully that seldom happens now.

But butter chicken without Ghee is just not happening. :angry:

I have noticed differences in Pakistani foods. Nihari made in Karachi has different taste to the one made in Lahore. Its the same with Biryani etc.

Yes, but then Nihari or Biryani also taste different in different restaurants in the same city. :P

Mujhe roza hai warna..... :sarcastic:

Anyway, I love it all.

good thing about uk is you can eat all sorts of food, chinese, thai, malaya, lebanese, moroccan.. etc.
In today's morning metro there was a list of top ten import to UK(guess people voted), chinese food and thai food was there but not Indian... :p:

Nothing beats Sindhi Biryani.
i dont know how it really tastes like.. but tried to cook using sindhi biryani masala (i think laziza) very spicy, really proud of myself when i make it. :yay:

Last edited:
So far i never tasted in any exclusive Pakistani restaurant yet, but tried in Indo-Pak restaurant.

Is there any Good Pakistani restaurant in Northern Virginia\DC area?

Oh man! Has anyone tried the butter chicken with puri at Bundu Khan... Best dish ever (although it's about 10000 calories)

I find Pakistani restaurants have a smaller range but the few common dishes that they do, they do better than anyone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom