What's new

A plane full of Indians behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true,,no doubt.

but one truth is that pakistanis will behave exactly the same,,so don't be so happy

I always fly PIA only, full of Pakistanis, never had that bad experience...that not to say Pakistani are any better than Indian in behavior but they are well behaved in the plane, what annoys me most are kids, not running around in the isles but whining in their seats

No! The only unruly behaviour from some Pakistanis is getting up from their seats before the plane comes to complete halt...

thats so true, somehow they managed to spend 16 hours in the plane but now they cant wait 15 min to get out with ease

I always fly PIA only, full of Pakistanis, never had that bad experience...that not to say Pakistani are any better than Indian in behavior but they are well behaved in the plane, what annoys me most are kids, not running around in the isles but whining in their seats

thats so true, somehow they managed to spend 16 hours in the plane but now they cant wait 15 min to get out with ease
Thats good. But fortunately no White guy travels in PIA. Otherwise...................... :coffee:

Its the same as in india,any reasonable person agrees that behavior of whole subcontinent is pretty same in these scenarios

Thats good. But fortunately no White guy travels in PIA. Otherwise...................... :coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

garbageman.jpg

Seems you found what you were looking for......better go and wash your face now but then, what does it matter. These Indians do climb down fast from their morals.

Doesn't matter... He has travelled with Pakistanis(and Sri lankans) and he is all ok with their behaviour...

Doesn't matter... He has travelled with Pakistanis(and Sri lankans) and he is all ok with their behaviour...
Ohh Really? And who are you Mr? His Secretary? or Official Spokesperson?

Official Driver seems more possible. :)

If you look this it's so embarrassing. I have seen couple of pakistani weddings in UK as well..I can't believe it why they react like this as soon as food gets open, even in a decent weddings..Do they stay hungry for 2 days before they go to the wedding?? Shocking behaviour!!

In this pdf many pakistanis said indians are west lap dog and indians follows west

But auther said¤@There arae a smattering of
Pakistanis and Sri Lankans. Both exhibit quite different behaviours which are
more acceptable to my western ideals@

AND Indians treat children as children not like dog or robot who sit and eat on command

we dont live to please western people We are self depended we dont need wester advice

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Dil pe lag gaye Indians ke
Bhai agar main bhi kuch sada gala bol du Pakistanis k bare me jiska koi base na ho toh....
Anyway not interested in mudslinging contest which windy is very fond off...

Typical behavior by Pakistanis, starting a troll thread with old date from a blog, trolling to their heart's content, and crying when replied in the same language. No wonder your country is such a failed nation.

Typical Indian behaviour. Always imposing unrealistic things.

Typical behavior by Pakistanis, starting a troll thread with old date from a blog, trolling to their heart's content, and crying when replied in the same language. No wonder your country is such a failed nation.

Not at all. You don't like the thread, report it, instead of hurling abuse at everyone. I would not have commented if Indians had simply called in the mods instead of hurling insults at Pakistan. Post reported again for calling Pakistan a failed state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom