What's new

A plane full of Indians behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come blogs are accepted as a source,,,,a little bias by mods i see. @Aeronaut @WebMaster

The dramaqueen has been given a free hand to entertain people. The clown has a bit of creative liberty. You don't take a circus clown seriously, do you? The same thing applies here, just have a laugh and move on. ;)

How dare you, don't you know that paper is owned by Pakistani Hindu..... try to find a more credible source like ...India TV.
@Donatello ,I am sure you guys are educated,you guys might want to check about Polio.before feeling good about the article.

Is PIA allowed in UK now? after last time they were caught stealing and this was only in the last few months :lol:

its true,,no doubt.

but one truth is that pakistanis will behave exactly the same,,so don't be so happy

That is not correct.

Just can not tolerate the little liberties Indians take.

Sure, they might be used to those in their own countries, but sorry I do not want my food be touched, or stuff be shared without asking , or an accompanying thank you.

You know, Hyderabadis specially ... Net in turn are Biharis.

its true,,no doubt.

but one truth is that pakistanis will behave exactly the same,,so don't be so happy
Exactly! This is a South Asian thingie! We're all the same!

Whenever I travel to Europe via Dubai, there are hoards of dumb-asses on board most of whom have never even been on a plane before. Generally construction workers, they carry all sorts of stuff in their bags like chutnies, pickle, strange mixtures and other homemade stuff, that fills the fookin' cabin with obnoxious smells that keep you company till the cabin doors are opened at the destination.
bah.gif
The fresh air that wafts in is such a relief!!

And here's something for our Pakistani friends....
Behaviour of Pakistani Passangers in Plane EXPOSED By Air Hostess

:omghaha::rofl:

Last edited:
kiddo, like i said, you can bark all you want, no one really gives a shyt
Ha Ha. Obviously. Some reason Pakistanis are known to live in LAla Land. They are completely ovlivious to global facts. FROG OD THE WELL Syndrome. :)

That is not correct.

Just can not tolerate the little liberties Indians take.

Sure, they might be used to those in their own countries, but sorry I do not want my food be touched, or stuff be shared without asking , or an accompanying thank you.

You know, Hyderabadis specially ... Net in turn are Biharis.

Ohh. So that is the reason Why Pakistanis having this fake egoistic attitude. Thanks to confirming.

ON da other side I challange all the Pakistanis to PROVE How are the better treated than Indians in western world.

Vice versa, I can prove the same if asked to? Are Pakistanis ready fo it? :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Dil pe lag gaye Indians ke
Chuityape hamesha dimag pe lagte hain dil pe nahi. Indians ne Dimag pe le liya hai actually. :D

For Indians. truth is always acceptible. U wud never see any Indian not acquainted to Poverty, social issues, etc. But when illogical lies come across, its obvious that we wud protest.

Jhoot ko Jhoot bolna kabse galat ho gaya? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom