What's new

A plane full of Indians behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit kid. Ask your OP how much time did he spend on google today searching for that article before coming here and speaking abstract things without any meaning.

Are you paying his internet bills?? If not then he is free to search anything. Secondly if you don't like the threads opened by him simply ignore him/his threads or you can defend your pov but instead of defending you like to talk about Pakistan. I don't have any problem if you want to do that but for that open a new thread. :coffee:

No shit kid. Ask your OP how much time did he spend on google today searching for that article before coming here and speaking abstract things without any meaning.

The foreign policy magazine calls pakistan a failed state. But of course you will report me for this. This behavior is ingrained in Pakistan's DNA, like the youtube ban and attack on Hamid, anything which shows Pakistan in a bad light has to be silenced. So ban a user for calling Pakistan what the world has been calling it all the time.

But somehow you feel the need to come to a Pakistani forum and explain yourself... Sure.

Are you paying his internet bills?? If not then he is free to search anything. Secondly if you don't like threads opened by him simply ignore him or you can defend your pov but instead of defending you like to talk about Pakistan. I don't have any problem if you want to do that but for that open a new thread. :coffee:
I am merely commenting on the general behavior of the Pakistanis on this forum and whatever I have said is completely true. You don't like it, prove otherwise or feel free to ignore my posts. I don't like replying to a kid either.

Seems you found what you were looking for......better go and wash your face now but then, what does it matter. These Indians do climb down fast from their morals.

That pic is for some one who is desperate. You guess who is that person.

But somehow you feel the need to come to a Pakistani forum and explain yourself... Sure.
Are you confounded? Where did you find me explaining myself? I am merely commenting on the behavior of Pakistanis on PDF

I am merely commenting on the general behavior of the Pakistanis on this forum and whatever I have said is completely true. You don't like it, prove otherwise or feel free to ignore my posts. I don't like replying to a kid either.

Oh Oh . . . !!! You can't make your claim right by calling me a "kid". Actually you're being childish. I am not here to read your comments about me try to focus on a topic.
Pakistan is not a failed state,failed states are those where people are dying because of poverty,don't have proper living standards. I think you're smart enough to get my point :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom