What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

One day Iraq may also turn against US. It happens... Bangladeshis consider it their right to cross over to India illegally and on top of that they Hate India..So you know what kind of People they are.

Comparing Iraq and Bangladesh is two different thing, just my opinion Iraq was better under saddam then it's current state.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

See this where iternet plays a role....when they are sitting in their rooms in their own country, its easy to act as a warrior and show how they hate each other and can even kill them if they are in front of them...but in realuity when they are away from their motherland, they acompany each other because they share their own language, culture and way of life..so its easier to co-operate with each other in an alien country...funny I know..but thats what we call fanboyism.

I see maybe more of this should happen.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

One day Iraq may also turn against US. It happens... Bangladeshis consider it their right to cross over to India illegally and on top of that they Hate India..So you know what kind of People they are.

Well you did Win 1971 so you have take the actions of it.

Comparing Iraq and Bangladesh is two different thing, just my opinion Iraq was better under saddam then it's current state.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I see maybe more of this should happen.

who helped china by training them against japnese during world war?

Why india only? Lets talk about our neighbour.

Pakistan: they have 3 neighbour. They hate indian and afghan so much. Nor enemy nor friendship realtion with iran. 66% hostility with neighbour.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more than fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

China: let me count. 1. Vietnam 2.ROC 3.philipines 4. Russia 5 japan 6. India 7 korea( could be more). They fought wars with Korean, vietnam, japan, russia, ROC.

Lets talk about India's other neighbour. We have good relation with burma, nepal, bhutan, sri lanka( I beliieve), afghanistan( If pakistan did not illegally occupaid P O K), which means 50% of our neighbour are our friend. And india never attack its neighbour first. Unlike china( especially) and pakistan.

Iraq was not better under Saddam...Only the people got used to his Iron Rule. Anyway thats off topic. I did not compare Iraq and BD. Every prosperous nation have enemies around it. Its human nature of jealousy - dont have any medicines for it.

like or dislike in personal levels don't matter when it comes to inter country relations.

if your question is what is the average Indian's perception on neighbouring countries?
I think, most of us don't consider Sri Lanka,Nepal and Bangladesh(as of now) as enemy countries.

Which Chinese support are the talking of ? for the Nationalist or the communist both the USA and USSR gave support to their respective allies.

both USA and USSR helped china during the war and yet china is hostile towards USA...

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?
bullish*t thread..
India helping neighbouring countries like nepal see no visa needed to citizens of both countries if they want to travel into either side.
We have good relations with BD as we helped them to protect themselves from brutal abuses and rapes which was very common before 1971. and no Sri Lankan cricketer is been attacked with bullet in India. So how can we say India hate neighbours.

Which Chinese support are the talking of ? for the Nationalist or the communist both the USA and USSR gave support to their respective allies.

Yes, the US was an ally of the KMT, and they still are today.

Regarding the PRC, we have a good economic relationship with the USA, but in other areas are not so strong.

Pakistan: they have 3 neighbour. They hate indian and afghan so much. Nor enemy nor friendship realtion with iran. 66% hostility with neighbour.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

China: let me count. 1. Vietnam 2.ROC 3.philipines 4. Russia 5 japan 6. India 7 korea( could be more). They fought wars with Korean, vietnam, japan, russia, ROC.

Lets talk about India's other neighbour. We have good relation with burma, nepal, bhutan, sri lanka( I beliieve), afghanistan( If pakistan did not illegally occupaid P O K), which means 50% of our neighbour are our friend. And india never attack its neighbour first. Unlike china( especially) and pakistan.

LMAO!!
Buddy Afghan Pashtuns want to be part of Pakistan. Initially, the Pakhtunkhwa province was and should be all the way to Kabul. Do you have any idea how many afghans live in Pakistan? I am sorry, if we hate them then we would have killed them by now. Do you realize that Afghani Taliban is pro Pakistan? Do you realize that who was the one to help them kick the Soviets out? Who was the one to kill terrorists like Al-Qaeda in war on terror? Nobody hates each other. We help each other..

Now about Iran...
We have Parisees living in Pakistan. They are treated well. In Iran, our Balouchi brothers live there. There is no issue besides Sunni vs Shiite culture. Why would it be a problem in the first place when our own President currently is a shiatte himself...

I think India is a facing these consequances and getting false blamed for these things only because of our own mistakes.....first India tried helping these countries or atleats tried to be neutral with them abut india's soft image was taken for granted.

Sri lanka: I don't think that there is anything more fishing ground dispute between us. If they are our enemy as author said than again 100% hostility towards neighbour.

This member has a point!!!!!!!!

I would love a antagonist point of view equally............

your post compliments your ID ;) :tup:

See this where iternet plays a role....when they are sitting in their rooms in their own country, its easy to act as a warrior and show how they hate each other and can even kill them if they are in front of them...but in realuity when they are away from their motherland, they acompany each other because they share their own language, culture and way of life..so its easier to co-operate with each other in an alien country...funny I know..but thats what we call fanboyism.

agree i think this is realty in most of cases

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?
Two thing about your ignorance is, either you are false flagger or you have come to the conclusion without any research ...
@topic : Man, you always hate those who r close to you and love those who r far from you..
Now tell me about the country whose flag you hold, loves US which is far from you or Chini who are very much near to you..
Moral, if you share the border than and only than you will border disputes otherwise bamba..:agree:

Back
Top Bottom