What's new

Indian expats remit $3,716m from Bangladesh

Indians debunking something is oxymoronic to begin with. Now half a million is what this indian source count for but there are coutless other illegal indians who does not even use legal channel. Amount indians are looting from Bangladesh could be over 10s of billions.

Ok Dada...so u mean the amount of money is correct but the no. of Indians is INCORRECT, shame on the Indian source :D

BTW, i asked for link.

bullshit1.jpg

I have debunked this bs before.

The remittance to India from Bangladesh, the numbers don't add up. If there are 500,000 Indian workers in Bangladesh and they are remitting $3716 Million in a year, thats around $7500 per person per annum remittance. If each Indian labour is sending that kind of money back home, they must be making atleast $10,000 as opposed to $1050 per capita gdp of Bangladesh. Geez I wonder whats so special about these Indian labourers that they are being paid 10 times more than an average Bangladeshi:woot:.

It looks like a lot of Bangladeshi black money is coming to India in the name of "Remittance". I guess the RAWAMI dalals are taking their money to a "safer" location. Good for us.

Not to mention that the amount forms around 3% of GDP of BD just from some half a million people whereas BD's population is around 150 million

Last edited:
Bangladesh among top 10 destination for indian migrant workers

The top 10 destination countries for Indians include the UAE, Saudi Arabia, US, Bangladesh, Nepal, UK, Sri Lanka, Canada, Kuwait and Oman. Experts point out that softer immigration laws in the US and the search for better economic opportunities fuelled a surge in the overseas migration of Indians.

India world's largest remittance recipient - The Times of India

Bangladeshis have the lowest per capita meat consumption in South Asia.

That is very well be wrong; regardless that goes to show millions of indians are living off of Bangladesh meat consumption.

Bangladeshis have the lowest per capita meat consumption in South Asia, less than India. For most Bangladeshis plain bhaat is their staple meal.

Huh... your in laws did not serve you meat did not mean, average Bangladeshis don't eat meat. You need to go to Bazaar to see how many Indian cows get pilled every night... ;)

While that is very well be wrong, regardless that goes to show millions of indians are living off of Bangladesh meat consumption.

The figures are widley available, google it. That too mind you when atleast half the Indian population is vegetarian.

You don't have to buy cattle from India. You can always import it from Europe and Australia, oh wait I forgot yours is a piss poor country and you can't afford to.

Bangladeshi logic :crazy:

Huh... your in laws did not serve you meat did not mean, average Bangladeshis don't eat meat. You need to go to Bazaar to see how many Indian cows get pilled every night... ;)

Yawn please sell that snake oil to someone else. I have been to Bangladesh plenty of times, even before I got married, so I know the ground reality

You don't have to buy cattle from India. You can always import it from Europe and Australia,

We also but cows from those countries for different reason, for dairy. India cows are brought for skin them. If it is hurting you, go beat yourself up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom