What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

You should also try to read the comments sections of Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi newspapers. Maybe you will come to a conclusion.

and for Chinese read comments by some senior Chinese members at here in PDF :lol:

Because indians are :

Evil Yindooos
Kafirs
Dark coloured
not a martial race
Muh mein Ram bagal mein chhuri
Baniyas
backstabbers
hunters in packs
cheap
BSF is psycopath
merciless army
oppressor in the name of democracy
...and many more......

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?

its their internal insecurity, that is why they behave immature.

Because indians are :

Evil Yindooos
Kafirs
Dark coloured
not a martial race
Muh mein Ram bagal mein chhuri
Baniyas
backstabbers
hunters in packs
cheap
BSF is psycopath
merciless army
oppressor in the name of democracy
...and many more......

A black professor was attacked in Bangladesh because they thought he was a dark skinned Indian when he was black.

A black professor was attacked in Bangladesh because they thought he was a dark skinned Indian when he was black.

Ailla being black took his life..That's a news :D
Has been going on for centuries.... now its our time, Indian time to shed our blood on the name of color. :D

Ailla being black took his life..That's a news :D
Has been going on for centuries.... now its our time, Indian time to shed our blood on the name of color. :D

No he didn't die however I'm really suprised Bangladeshi's are turning against their liberators :what:

lol....dont they have mirrors in Bangladesh ??

BTW thats shows how Indians are treated..so they should never expect Rose petals from us...and now we know why Indians dont like these particular Nations.

big powerful countries surrounded by small puny countries, never like the big powerful country...

its natural human psychology where the small countries look with suspicion at the big country...

look at russia --many of her neighbours are wary of her, look at china -- she quarells with most of her neighbours....its natural..

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

No, I don't think so. :no:

i dont give a damn as to what you think....

i being an indian and having mingled with bd ppl know about the reality....

lol....dont they have mirrors in Bangladesh ??

BTW thats shows how Indians are treated..so they should never expect Rose petals from us...and now we know why Indians dont like these particular Nations.

In your Native countries you guys tend to fight ,I've meet alot of Indians and Bangladeshi Hindus and Muslim in the states they are friends heck even share houses and split the rent very friendly to each other, however in your native countries you guys seem to fight alot.

In your Native countries you guys tend to fight ,I've meet alot of Indians and Bangladeshi Hindus and Muslim in the states they are friends heck even share houses and split the rent very friendly to each other, however in your native countries you guys seem to fight alot.

See this where iternet plays a role....when they are sitting in their rooms in their own country, its easy to act as a warrior and show how they hate each other and can even kill them if they are in front of them...but in realuity when they are away from their motherland, they acompany each other because they share their own language, culture and way of life..so its easier to co-operate with each other in an alien country...funny I know..but thats what we call fanboyism.

Back
Top Bottom