What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

You're lucky you haven't seen their comments about Chinese people. :P
CD this is BS mann.....i do not normally post ..but u are a Piece!(u not your country!..don't u dare call me racist!)I come home ....and try to read abt ...guess what ???......NOT YOUR SORRY PATHETIC POSTS ABT INDIANS AND YOUR EVEN MORE PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR EM !..i come here to to get myself educated abt DEFENCE ...which is what this forum is abt.. "Pakistan DEFENCE".
I have seen comments by Chinese by Pakistanis by Bangladeshis...and i have also seen comments by "Indians"...i know what they are ...and i am not them.....u my dear friend are one of them"trolls" albeit with the expressed pathetic excuses' which is in other's cases is implied.
We can have a forum where we actually discuss something that matters ....or we can go on with this BS of smearing each other ....i chose the former ...if u wanna stick with the latter... u my dear friend are no different than all those other trolls!..ah u will actually be different ..u will be (continue to be) a premium troll!
Think abt it !
NOTE : IN NO WAY HAVE I INSULTED THE CHINESE ..I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR EM..AND ANY ATTEMPT TO PORTRAY MY POST AS RACIST WILL BE PATHETIC AT BEST!

among those 14 neighbors,we only have border military tensions with India now,that's about it.for all other neighbors we share calm and peaceful border area.do you not agree?

The violence unleashed to obtain those peaceful border astounds me. Yes I do agree.

wt a dumb thread, i dunno about other countries but pakistanis dont hate india "excluding mullahs", one of the biggest prove is bollywood's exsistance and power over lollywood in pakistan. i dunno hw indians feel about us though.

wt a dumb thread, i dunno about other countries but pakistanis dont hate india "excluding mullahs", one of the biggest prove is bollywood's exsistance and power over lollywood in pakistan. i dunno hw indians feel about us though.

I don't know dude..but I can't remember how many times I heard in your media 'Bagal Mein Churi Muh Mein Ram Ram' & "Hindu Baniyas' to describe Hindus inspite of the fact that a sizable majority of minorities in your country is Hindus.If ayone such a comment in Indian media about Muslims, he would never again see the limelight.

people r so selfish these days maybe thats why hatred everywhere

China has 14 neighbors

India is the only neighbor that we have land dispute with.China maintains good relationship with most of its neighbors.

How about claiming South China Sea all for yourself.

AnGooR KhatE HaN..........:sniper:
Khatte hai un logon ke jo hame bhaichare ke saath jite hue nahi dekhna chahte!
In this war of propaganda be careful abt what side u choose...might just be the difference between war,death, suffering and peace'prosperity and development for all!

I don't know dude..but I can't remember how many times I heard in your media 'Bagal Mein Churi Muh Mein Ram Ram' & "Hindu Baniyas' to describe Hindus inspite of the fact that a sizable majority of minorities in your country is Hindus.If ayone such a comment in Indian media about Muslims, he would never again see the limelight.
where did u hear that frm? i though pakistani channels arnt broadcasted in india 0_0 our fashion industry is dominated by hindus and christians and people love them here

Back
Top Bottom