What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

which country like it's neighbor ?
for example look at American and Mexican how Lovey-dovey are they.

still better then yunees we are not going to bomb each other like you guys did when fighting :lol:

Barack asked Tiger to lend him some more $, saying:" I've hire more NGO guys to bomb PakistanDF."

so many dear look canada USA -china pakistan-whole EU- Gulf states-

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Barack asked Tiger to lend him some more $, saying:" I've hire more NGO guys to bomb PakistanDF."
sorry dude i am not in mode at this time keep it on any other day .thanks

give him any news site and comment dear if you have . itni taqreer kerny ki koi zaroorat nhi hai .:lol: he ask from you simply link of pakistani news sites where pakistanis bashing india same like TOI NDTV INDIATV sites

i can help you dear .this site has almost every link of pakistani media from tv to magazines news papers and even monthly magazines .go find one site where pakistanis bashing on india in comments :lol: ab mery peechy na par jana ok :rofl:

Akhbarat | Newspapers & Media links
He asked about site where some celebrity on TV bash hindus, call them "hindu baniya ki zehniyat is aisi hai", "bagal mein churi muh mein ram naam". Such things cannot be said in Indian media, no matter how right wing it may be.

I already agreed that we cant say pakistanis hate Indian.

He asked about site where some celebrity on TV bash hindus, call them "hindu baniya ki zehniyat is aisi hai", "bagal mein churi muh mein ram naam". Such things cannot be said in Indian media, no matter how right wing it may be.

I already agreed that we cant say pakistanis hate Indian.

i am agree on it with you these words are really cheap .

Hay don't bring america in the discussion. Everybody knows America is nobody friend. Infect america is own friend. He can sink whole world just for His own interests.
Thanks to China and Russia who balances the dominance.
Otherwise history shows america has habit of war with his own allies...............:smokin:

Back on topic , which country like it's neighbor ?
Example, Pak and China, India and Russia etc

Hay don't bring america in the discussion. Everybody knows America is nobody friend. Infect america is own friend. He can sink whole world just for His own interests.
Thanks to China and Russia who balances the dominance.
Otherwise history shows america has habit of war with his own allies...............:smokin:

Back on topic , which country like it's neighbor ?
Example, Pak and China, India and Russia etc

India and Russia they are neighbors since when ?:cheesy:

read the comments under it and look at the date of the video
Thanks for suggesting that this is just a cheap show with some cheap people making some cheap comment.(If that is what you mean).

If you watch the video, it is spoken in a nonchalant manner, suggesting it is a "general knowledge or wisdom" which everybody is supposed to know.
I have not been to pakistan to know such "general knowledge" in the populace, I can only hazard a guess.

India and Russia they are neighbors since when ?:cheesy:
He he he................
may be Indirect neighbors.....
So India has no relation with any neighbor.
EPIC............
No peaceful relation with any neighbor....
More EPIC...............

Thanks for suggesting that this is just a cheap show with some cheap people making some cheap comment.(If that is what you mean).

If you watch the video, it is spoken in a nonchalant manner, suggesting it is a "general knowledge or wisdom" which everybody is supposed to know.
I have not been to pakistan to know such "general knowledge" in the populace, I can only hazard a guess.
believe in wt ever u want, all i can say is that our media is open, talk s*** about anyone u want, heres an example of shaista wahidi, she doesnt believes in heaven after life which is against islam and she said it on national tv, yet, she is still alive, people watch her show and love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what..it got broadcasted in Pakistan. Even the channel did not thought of censoring the 'sensitive' part.

ask me what not broadcast here in pakistan lolz they are free media like a poor suddenly become millionaire ahhahaha

so many dear look canada USA -china pakistan-whole EU- Gulf states-s

USA-Canada: Countries of almost equal size and propsperity

China-Pakistan: Friendship of convenience (atleast for Chinese)

EU: Did you forgot WW1, WW2 and hundreds of war before it..They killed far more men than the rest of the world combined

Gulf States: KSA is supreme .

believe in wt ever u want, all i can say is that our media is open, talk s*** about anyone u want, heres an example of shaista wahidi, she doesnt believes in heaven after life which is against islam and she said it on national tv, yet, she is still alive, people watch her show and love her.
I have nothing against those individuals, it is their personal opinion, but imagine such a opinion is voiced by an Indian celebrity/cricketer about muslims(we have muslims in India too).
Here is another one.
Shahid Afridi says Muslims have Large Heart unlike Indians in Asma Shirazi Program at Samaa Channel - YouTube

I am in no way suggesting hindus are not as they are described as by these people(may be we are indeed small hearted), I am only suggesting such things are not accepted in Indian tv.

Back
Top Bottom