What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

i think some Indians don't like Bangladesh and Pakistan because they together broke India into 2 Pieces. Specially India Lost Huge reservoirs as K2 and Baluchistan. But bad thing is Pakistan never used These huge reserves (Coal, Gas, Gold) etc.
Potential and Talent are on both sides.
But there is a difference.
Army Ruled 60 years in Pakistan.
Democracy Ruled 60 years in India.

May be some Indians also hate Pakistanis due to our Army dictators in past.
But in other any countries, Indians and Pakistanis lives as Brother.

Indians hate for neighbor is fully understandable.

There is no alternate of Peace life.

No country can become super power If there is unrest in neighbor.

Have a peace on all sides. Lol

Pakistan broke India or India broke Pakistan into two lol..You need history lessons seriously :rofl::rofl::rofl:

where did u hear that frm? i though pakistani channels arnt broadcasted in india 0_0 our fashion industry is dominated by hindus and christians and people love them here
\

If you like it or not I follow Pakistan media via web and I heard comments like the above many times.

it's historically ours,occupied and handed back to China after the ww2 by Japan,check wikipedia

Well thats for South China Sea rim countries to decide..just bcs there is word China in South China Sea doesn't mean you can claim all for yourself.

Pakistan broke India or India broke Pakistan into two lol..You need history lessons seriously :rofl::rofl::rofl:

batwara by a great muslim leader of india dear he is right .just accept it now india was divided into peaces at 14AUG 1947 .

from united india

India+map.gif

to south asia

500px-Map_of_South_Asia.png

koi aqal ker jani :lol:

bus yaar itni tareef na kiya kero nhi to main sachi main khud ko great samjhny lag jata hoon :lol:

Uasmay samjnay ki kiya jarurat hai? Aap to ho hi great. Ismay galat kiya hai?
Kiya apka autograph milaga?

After their follies, Hilary asks: "How did I do?" Barack: "wait," and logs on PaskistanDP.com " Great! They still fighting."

where did u hear that frm? i though pakistani channels arnt broadcasted in india 0_0 our fashion industry is dominated by hindus and christians and people love them here
Either you are too innocent and nice person, or you think we are all stupid.
You cant stop people knowing the truth in youtube age.

I am not saying all pakistanis hate India, that cannot be true.
And no, Indians dont hate pakistanis and bangladeshis for breaking India, (most of India is too young to know partition), pakistan is hated because of terrorism,
Bangladesh is considered a friendly country with friendly people. Most ordinary folks in India dont know that they hate us.

After their follies, Hilary asks: "How did I do?" Barack: "wait," and logs on PaskistanDP.com " Great! They still fighting."

still better then yunees we are not going to bomb each other like you guys did when fighting :lol:

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Read the comments of Indians in Times of India & Hindustan Times‎, when news related to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Maldives published; Foreigners can see how Indians don’t like neighboring countries by the comments of Indians.

Indians them self sending wrong messages to the news readers from neighboring countries.

Why Indians so much negative about there neighboring countries?

You really need to come out back to the earth...:coffee:. Its the other way around. Our neighbors think that we are running some land charity organization where we are "obliged" to donate everything to them for nothing and our culture is nothing. So we have to adopt a rather defiant position.

You were in a similar fix during Sukarno era too. Surprising you're putting up a question like this. :what:

Either you are too innocent and nice person, or you think we are all stupid.
You cant stop people knowing the truth in youtube age.

I am not saying all pakistanis hate India, that cannot be true.
And no, Indians dont hate pakistanis and bangladeshis for breaking India, (most of India is too young to know partition), pakistan is hated because of terrorism,
Bangladesh is considered a friendly country with friendly people. Most ordinary folks in India dont know that they hate us.

give him any news site and comment dear if you have . itni taqreer kerny ki koi zaroorat nhi hai .:lol: he ask from you simply link of pakistani news sites where pakistanis bashing india same like TOI NDTV INDIATV sites

i can help you dear .this site has almost every link of pakistani media from tv to magazines news papers and even monthly magazines .go find one site where pakistanis bashing on india in comments :lol: ab mery peechy na par jana ok :rofl:

Akhbarat | Newspapers & Media links

Back
Top Bottom