What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

This is how people call it ignorant.

China has 14 land connected neighbor countries. If Japan is included in your counting, there are 15.

In recent history, China fought with (count-clockwise) Vietnam, Japan, 0.5 Korea, Soviet Union,and India. Figure out the percentage yourself.

In present, China has good relationship with all those countries except India, but internet Chinese do have problems with Indian-Korean such as “Korean” in this forum, and some internet Vietnamese.

In contrast, India still has problem with China and Pakistan, the two major neighbors, and some lesser problems with BD and Sri Lankar. India has only 6 land connected neighbors, and the 50% hostility persists up to now. That is the problem.

Stop being hilarious, buddy, though we know illiteracy has its heavy toll in your country.

Tajikistan, Kazhakistan, Kyrgyztan were part of Soviet Union when China went to war against them. So add those countries to your list.

i Agree our media is widely open. Here is mathira. Everybody has right to convey his message or opinion in Pakistan. This is called freedom.:pop:

This woman is the definition of a slut, an attention seeker or whatever you call her, I am surprised you guys didn;t ban her. Hell, she wouldnt even get a spot in an american network, disguting.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is disliked by it's neighbors cause they try to act like a superpower with 230 million going hungry in their country.

India is disliked by its neighbours(south asians) because they feel threatened by India. And some just hate us because we are Hindus.

India is disliked by it's neighbors cause they try to act like a superpower with 230 million going hungry in their country.

Exactly right!!
Have a look at this. This is what Indians think:
the_world_according_india.jpg

So now here in this map, India takes over most of Pakistan's Punjab region, even when we own 2/3 of the region as of today...

They have made comments prior to Nepal and Srilanka---now that is what i am talking about. This is why neighbours hate India.

Bangladeshis do not hate India because they are hindus, we dont like them because they try to influence our government. Their RAW has our current government Awami League by their balls. Sheikh Hasina is an Indian puppet.

I guess nick indian... unthanked him before getting banned?

u ppl sure have got PhD in conspiracy theories...

for starters ..how did he know when he was going to get banned..? or probably..nick_indian might be a double id of some mod here...so he banned himself after unthanking the posts of his another id...:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Bangladeshis do not hate India because they are hindus, we dont like them because they try to influence our government. Their RAW has our current government Awami League by their balls. Sheikh Hasina is an Indian puppet.

blame hasina then...not india....

u ppl sure have got PhD in conspiracy theories...

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

blame hasina then...not india....

Hasina is India's lovechild. Indian bribery comes into play.

lol you just made your own country look like a tool. do you realise that?

we give bribes because its in our national interest...we get to control your country...u realise that ??...hasina or khaleda are the tools getting bribes to sell theiir country...

and all this assuming..what u say abt bribes is true...

Exactly right!!
Have a look at this. This is what Indians think:
the_world_according_india.jpg

So now here in this map, India takes over most of Pakistan's Punjab region, even when we own 2/3 of the region as of today...

They have made comments prior to Nepal and Srilanka---now that is what i am talking about. This is why neighbours hate India.

Yes thats the official map that Indian Government uses:rolleyes:

Don't be so naive, its just a retarded map made by someone on the interent, don't tell me you change your opinions based on these things:lol:

To all Indians:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thats the official map that Indian Government uses:rolleyes:

Don't be so naive, its just a retarded map made by someone on the interent, don't tell me you change your opinions based on these things:lol:
its hilarious though

Back
Top Bottom