What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Are you mad ?

''Kise din Indian Punjab ch aa ke vekhi, Tere varge gusey tambe naal ban rakhedene''.

Your culturally Punjabi and blah blah Kashmiri rant proves you do not understand a squat about Punjabi language. Spoken and written Punjabi in Pakistan is called as Shahi Mukhi and in Indian Punjab is called as Gurumukhi. The way you are talking seems to me a teenage lunatic who is a bigot as well.

'Abusing their own women, raping, meat eating' blah blah further prove you are a top class 'chabal'.

You pretend to be a Punjabi for feel good reason but if you can talk to me in real life I can teach you good lessons of slang Punjabi you might not have heard before in your life. I can hurl same kind of nonsense about Pakistani Punjabis, those who are no more than ''Juggat maar Marasee'' these days. But that will drag Punjabi language itself into this dirty discussion you have started. A real Punjabi never compare Punjabi language as Indian or Pakistani as he would know it varies in accent and etiquette every ''Dariya Par (river across)'' or 50 miles.

I know/fluently speak 3 main dialects of Punjabi Majhi, Pahari, Kangri and sub dialects of Doaba and Malwa region. How many you can? I wonder if you know the names of all Punjabi dialects.

I don't need to act like a Punjabi... People from that province have known my cast as warriors. I am a 'Butt' go ask any Pakistani Punjabi and they will tell how Punjabi we are....
Tainoo gaal tay patani chalda par teree zabaan baree chalidyaa. hoon mudayaa theree pan kidraay naas tay nye gayee kaisee monday kol on? aaas wasti tuu shokhyian mar day paya
saadee zabaan theray kool oon hazaar salan poranee hagee.
By the way it's not chabal but 'chawl' learn to pronounce words clearly. i wonder how you would pronounce zeeraa lol....

Ultimate Indian wet dreams. :lol:

Pakistan alone is already enough to counter India, as we saw after the Mumbai attacks. During which the Indians boasted about "surgical strikes"... but ended up just crying.

Okkk...I think you had enough quota of mental masturbation for today to satisfy your bosses...now, it is time to go back to routine caged slave life :lol:

I don't need to act like a Punjabi... People from that province have known my cast as warriors. I am a 'Butt' go ask any Pakistani Punjabi and they will tell how Punjabi we are....
Tainoo gaal tay patani chalda par teree zabaan baree chalidyaa. hoon mudayaa theree pan kidraay naas tay nye gayee kaisee monday kol on? aaas wasti tuu shokhyian mar day paya
saadee zabaan theray kool oon hazaar salan poranee hagee.
By the way it's not chabal but 'chawl' learn to pronounce words clearly. i wonder how you would pronounce zeeraa lol....

People in Pakistan speak Jhangvi dialect and this fool is trying to teach us Punjabi. Rofl.

:lol: everyone is from a warrior caste.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

warriors not in fighting but warriors as scholars... we control all the people who are in the army.

How does that make you guys warriors:lol:

:lol: everyone is from a warrior caste.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

How does that make you guys warriors:lol:
wrong choice of word---admitted... but we are ranked way higher than fools. We control all those jungly fighting warriors...

Indians just watch too much Bollywood. Face the realities, no neighbour likes you.... Wheather you saw a Bangladeshi, a Srilankan, or a Chinese in this thread...

Because this entire forum expresses the views of every nation. Lol your face would be red if you knew what some "friendly" countries say behind your country's back and vise versa. :lol:

Only someone reaaal butthurt would take this **** seriously.. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom