What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

What castes are those?

I'm not sure... My ancestors were all in the army, and they all died before i could know much about them. However, i'm not going to go that personal but i have a very famous relative who was in Pak army as General. His name is Ziauddin Butt. He was supposed to be the next army chief after Nawaz Sharrif fired Pervez Musharraf just before coup.
Ziauddin Butt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warrior Caste is a myth. Ancient/Original Khatriyas were dead many millennia ago, you might find some trace of their gene in Bharma/Barmas, Rajputs were introduced much later. Rest are product of British ploy of devide and conquer.

I thought Pakistanis are indifferent about caste, or so have I been told by a think tank. :/

Caste and zaat or biradari are two different things.

Caste and zaat or biradari are two different things.

The Hindu caste system influenced the in South Asian Muslims and resulted into formation of Brotherhood or communities that practiced social stratification. The Hindus of different castes converted to Islam due to Sufi missionaries formed their own baradaris. The tribal and clan affiliation are also considered as biradaris in Pakistan.

Baradari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hardly a difference.

People start reading stuff from Wikipedia and they start believing in it.
Wiki is good for start but not great for getting into conclusion....

Well lets look at it from a bigger picture
Chinese look down at Indians so, they don't really give a dam about them.
Pakistani have Problems with Indians due to the Kashmiri Issues and the traumatic loss of East Pakistan and their Pride.
Bangladeshi's are getting killed by Indians due to Bangladeshi's trying to get in illegally, growing anti India sentiment due to that.
Sri Lanka has some mistrust of India due to the Tamil issues and Indian Fishermen.

Maybe they do but they don't affect or try to affect our relationship with the Lankans which is generally friendly.

There is a wide support of the LTTE among the Indian Tamils in Fact the only reason you stayed neutral was the LTTE killing your prime minister otherwise you very much would have played both sides out. Yet the Tamil hatred is still there some were also calling for an Indian Intervene.

Baradari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hardly a difference.

Zaat or Biradari focues more on race/tribe while caste system is basically about social class.

Back
Top Bottom