What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Zaat or Biradari focues more on race/tribe while caste system is basically about social class.

Tribes are listed as social groups..

It'll be laughable to claim that there are is no caste system in pakistan

Caste system among South Asian Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

My Post was talking of the tamils.

My bad I thought your post said South Indians and Tamils.

Tribes are listed as social groups..

It'll be laughable to claim that there are is no caste system in pakistan

Nobody gets beaten up or denied jobs for their zaat in Pakistan. Therein lies the difference between Pakistan and India.

Nobody gets beaten up or denied jobs for their zaat in Pakistan. Therein lies the difference between Pakistan and India.

Yeah but then there are those who are beaten up and held for ransom for not being a particular religion or not being "Muslim enough" if you catch my drift.

There is a wide support of the LTTE among the Indian Tamils in Fact the only reason you stayed neutral was the LTTE killing your prime minister otherwise you very much would have played both sides out. Yet the Tamil hatred is still there some were also calling for an Indian Intervene.
Well I can't disagree there. IPKF's presence in SL was filled with so much confusion that it was difficult to keep track of things. First we go to stop the SL army which was against the rebel groups, then we ourselves fight against the rebel groups, and then the SL army itself starts supporting the Rebels.

they seem to get blown up for having a different zaat/religious beliefs, how does that work??

In many cases religion is over-looked to form political or financial alliances for people of the same zaat.

Yeah but then there are those who are beaten up and held for ransom for not being a particular religion or not being "Muslim enough" if you catch my drift.

Have you ever been to Pakistan or is it that you just watch news to hear stuff?

Well I can't disagree there. IPKF's presence in SL was filled with so much confusion that it was difficult to keep track of things. First we go to stop the SL army which was against the rebel groups, then we ourselves fight against the rebel groups, and then the SL army itself starts supporting the Rebels.

India Started off supporting the LTTE for it's own purposes then you lost 2000 men and prime minister assassinated. Basically Sri Lanka also thought India was trying to steal it's land to aid the tamils. SL today is more then capable of crushing LTTE.

Rajapaksa in his own words on how he saw the Indian Intervention

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom