What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Ok, then give back the Afghan parts of Pakistan the British take from the Durranis.

Unfortunately the people of KPK and FATA dnt agree with afghanistan or u indians... so sorry for hurting ur feelings... though u should have known abt it after readin like a billion posts by Pak Pashtun members.

Just check the website from where it is taken.

I am sure a Chinese would show Pakistan in better light for the sole reason of pissing of Indians

dude ..thats what i said....the real ones are not like the online dostis u find here....i know of some chinese..and except the location on the about they know nilch about pakistan....let alone about the greater than himalayas dosti..

and u yourself said it..even the online dosti here is not out of any real feeling...its just to piss off the indians..once we solve our problems...u guys are just dead weight....anyway that for another discussion...

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

LOL right in the first sentence he says that he did not make it. :lol:

It is clearly a parody, and unlikely to have been made by a Chinese person.

Since a Chinese person would have written the map in Chinese characters.

make excuses all you like....the shanghainese who made it doesnt think so...:lol:

False flag?? chinese??

1. Why do u read times of India and Hindustan times???? any reason?????

2. Why u car what Indian do or says??

3. Pakistan = Baluch, pathan, sindhis are friend.

Bangladesh = like best friends; only extremists elements and that too very minority anti India.

Sri Lanka = friend but some people are little jealous of India.

Nepal = they are like real brother, half of Nepal lives in India rest live on India's money.

Maldives = Very good friend.

1. We will take care of the consequences no need to loose sleep.

2. We are not negative its just a silly neighbor called china and its proxy want to spread this propaganda but we are paying in same coin. Look East policy and chain of steel in response to the string of pearls. :wave:

Could you please clarify this? Jealous for what?

Unfortunately the people of KPK and FATA dnt agree with afghanistan or u indians... so sorry for hurting ur feelings... though u should have known abt it after readin like a billion posts by Pak Pashtun members.

I personally don't care for(past history n stuff) it, but if your going to bring up history it makes sense.

Ultimate Indian wet dreams. :lol:

Pakistan alone is already enough to counter India, as we saw after the Mumbai attacks. During which the Indians boasted about "surgical strikes"... but ended up just crying.

dont be a stuck up elitist....be more accomodating towards your mainland bros....:agree:

Indians just watch too much Bollywood. Face the realities, no neighbour likes you.... Wheather you saw a Bangladeshi, a Srilankan, or a Chinese in this thread...

You forgot American, russian and Polynesian !! as if we care.

Best example of true friendship.... Pak- US, Pak - China. Look at Pak now...Its better not to have friends, as pakistan has shown us.

dont be a stuck up elitist....be more accomodating towards your mainland bros....:agree:

Several of my best friends are mainlanders. :azn: From many different provinces and cities.

And your reply had nothing at all to do with my post. :lol:

I am a kashmiri ethnically, but Punjabi culturally. Punjab is part of Pakistan, and why would i start bashing when it is a rich province that has a lot of history. I am not biased like you. Facts are facts...

Wait till you compare punjabi language between india and Pakistan. Yours is nothing but compromised of Hindi... half of indian ppunjabis don't eat meat. So now, it is okay to say that our food which is meat based is Indian as well?

Indian punjabis are jungly... See them abusing their own women, raping them. They are thieves for stelaing all our ancient artifacts. Not only that, they are thieves for steeling our natural resources too....

Are you mad ?

''Kise din Indian Punjab ch aa ke vekhi, Tere varge gusey tambe naal ban rakhedene''.

Your culturally Punjabi and blah blah Kashmiri rant proves you do not understand a squat about Punjabi language. Spoken and written Punjabi in Pakistan is called as Shahi Mukhi and in Indian Punjab is called as Gurumukhi. The way you are talking seems to me a teenage lunatic who is a bigot as well.

'Abusing their own women, raping, meat eating' blah blah further prove you are a top class 'chabal'.

You pretend to be a Punjabi for feel good reason but if you can talk to me in real life I can teach you good lessons of slang Punjabi you might not have heard before in your life. I can hurl same kind of nonsense about Pakistani Punjabis, those who are no more than ''Juggat maar Marasee'' these days. But that will drag Punjabi language itself into this dirty discussion you have started. A real Punjabi never compare Punjabi language as Indian or Pakistani as he would know it varies in accent and etiquette every ''Dariya Par (river across)'' or 50 miles.

I know/fluently speak 3 main dialects of Punjabi Majhi, Pahari, Kangri and sub dialects of Doaba and Malwa region. How many you can? I wonder if you know the names of all Punjabi dialects.

Are you mad ?

''Kise din Indian Punjab ch aa ke vekhi, Tere varge gusey tambe naal ban rakhedene''.

Your culturally Punjabi and blah blah Kashmiri rant proves you do not understand a squat about Punjabi language. Spoken and written Punjabi in Pakistan is called as Shahi Mukhi and in Indian Punjab is called as Gurumukhi. The way you are talking seems to me a teenage lunatic who is a bigot as well.

'Abusing their own women, raping, meat eating' blah blah further prove you are a top class 'chabal'.

You pretend to be a Punjabi for feel good reason but if you can talk to me in real life I can teach you good lessons of slang Punjabi you might not have heard before in your life. I can hurl same kind of nonsense about Pakistani Punjabis, those who are no more than ''Juggat maar Marasee'' these days. But that will drag Punjabi language itself into this dirty discussion you have started. A real Punjabi never compare Punjabi language as Indian or Pakistani as he would know it varies in accent and etiquette every ''Dariya Par (river across)'' or 50 miles.

I know/fluently speak 3 main dialects of Punjabi Majhi, Pahari, Kangri and sub dialects of Doaba and Malwa region. How many you can? I wonder if you know the names of all Punjabi dialects.

Kaka saara Punjab saday khol aa, zyada bakwas karan di koi zaroorat ney.

And lmao @

It's chawal.

Kaka saara Punjab saday khol aa, zyada bakwas karan di koi zaroorat ney.

And lmao @

It's chawal.

Hun marasee ve barhkan maran lag paye ne ?

Sara, addah yan khanna (I hope you know what is khanna, ask your elders if you do not know) tusi sareyane mulley he rehne aa, te mulley de dorh maseet (masjid) tak he hundi aa.

Chawal= Rice :woot:

BTW You can not write Punjabi words in english. May be Pakistanis can suck English better than us into Punjabi.
Furthermore such soft (gayish) accent is spoken in Pakistani Punjab. We in Indian Punjab speak ''Khharvee'' strong Punjabi. Even we consider your Sailkoteya Bhangra as 'Janana' womanly (with 'thumkey').

Sara, addah yan khanna (I hope you know what is khanna, ask your elders if you do not know) tusi sareyane mulley he rehne aa, te mulley de dorh maseet (masjid) tak he hundi aa.

Chawal= Rice

BTW You can not write Punjabi words in english. May be Pakistanis can suck English better than us into Punjabi.
Furthermore such soft (gayish) accent is spoken in Pakistani Punjab. We in Indian Punjab speak ''Khharvee'' strong Punjabi. Even we consider your Sailkoteya Bhangra as 'Janana' womanly (with 'thumkey').

Lmao. Paindu jahil lejha'ch bongi marni?

You guys sound like worse than villagers.

Saadi mitti zaban nu barbad karday pirday.

Kala mun teh nilay peyr.

Chawal= Rice :woot:

Razpak you from Sialkot bro?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom