What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

That image in not from a Chinese website and probably not drawn by a Chinese... But funny :lol:

I would have thanked you Roybot for the post had the image not contained explicit words

unlike the online dosti..the real people have somewhat the same feeling fpr the whole middle east region extending upto pakistan...

anyway this is the clear work of a shanghainese...from how he describes the beijingers and hing kongers.....

It also clearly shows that your Giglit Baltistan doesn't belong to Pakistan. If it was up to me I would swap GB with Kashmir valley in a second.

Honestly, Gilgit-Baltistan is not Kashmir as its not a valley...
It also shows few parts in indian punjab that don't originally belong to you...

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Who cares about history big boy. It's ours. :P

say what ever you want buddy. But you can't deny this proof. History is always important to solve issues....

stuck-up elitists -- thats how a shanghainese describes a hong konger...:lol:

Not necessarily, I know plenty of Shanghainese.

Hong Kong has the highest GDP per capita and HDI in China, so there are some stereotypes of elitism.

And that map does not look like it was drawn by any Chinese (either that or it is a parody). Since no Chinese person thinks that India is important enough to be "contained". :rofl:

(Nor would they post a joke map that is written entirely in English).

Not necessarily, I know plenty of Shanghainese.

Hong Kong has by the highest GDP per capita and HDI in China, so there are some stereotypes of elitism.

And that map does not look like it was drawn by any Chinese (either that or it is a parody). Since no Chinese person thinks that India is important enough to be "contained".

probably they are not saying to your face for political correctness....:lol:

stuck up elites....:lol:

Honestly, Gilgit-Baltistan is not Kashmir as its not a valley...
It also shows few parts in indian punjab that don't originally belong to you...

Yep exactly, so you do see my point right? Pakistan didn't get Kashmir and part of Punjab, India didn't get GB and part of Chittagong in East Pakistan. So stop complaining.

Ok, then give back the Afghan parts of Pakistan the British take from the Durranis.

For your info, Pakistan is all the way upto Kabul historically. There is not a single pashtun that doesn't want to be part of us now... I will get you the maps in few minutes...

stuck-up elitists -- thats how a shanghainese describes a hong konger...:lol:

lmao Japan is the funniest.

35imzqe.png

For your info, Pakistan is all the way upto Kabul historically. There is not a single pashtun that doesn't want to be part of us now... I will get you the maps in few minutes...

Riiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt...............good one..

Indians just watch too much Bollywood. Face the realities, no neighbour likes you.... Wheather you saw a Bangladeshi, a Srilankan, or a Chinese in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom