What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Discussion was about CB4 saying that Indian punjabis don't speak proper Punjabi and Pakistani punjabis do, which is not the case. Punjabi speaking region is clearly marked in this map.

Neither speak proper Punjabi anymore. Many punjabis from both sides today cannot even understand Heer-Ranjha. That is the real and tough Punjabi.

looks like the work of a shanghainese.....lol.. choicest words for their greater than himalayas freinds...

and good to know that they feel threatened by us...:)

Allow me to zoom in on the relevant countries:)

25ggb3n.png

Some people got death sentences,some got life...includin the ssp.... and cops!

And the so called "innocent" brothers were later identified as murderers and daciots..... they were caught after they tried to rob some people returning frm the mosques... and on resistance they shot a guy and injured a few others... the villagers caught them and the rest u know.

Yeah whatever...I was just replying to cb4's accusation that Indian Punjabis are 'jungly'. He forgot that Indian PM as well as the most powerful babu in India (to name a few) are from this 'jungly' state..not to mention the next COAS.

Neither speak proper Punjabi anymore. Many punjabis from both sides today cannot even understand Heer-Ranjha. That is the real and tough Punjabi.

Yes I understand that, please explain that to cb4.:lol:

part_india14.jpg

Look at the map in 1946.... Pakistan's map was all the way to Julandhar

two of our neighboring countries viz pakistan and bangladesh...they call all indians as hindus and kafirs...i do not know if anyone has commented bad about srilankans,nepalese,bhutanese,maldives...same goes for all other countries they all have hostile neighbors...

what ? how calling hindu as hindu and kafir as kafir is insult ? :D

But i agree with the topic starter if he based his opinions after reading the comments of Indians in times of India where most of the times you only read swearing and abusive languages for others. He need to visit ***************** for more :P

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THERE WOULD NO KASHMIR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!
AND IT SHOWS THAT KASHMiR BELONGS TO US!!!

It also clearly shows that your Giglit Baltistan doesn't belong to Pakistan. If it was up to me I would swap GB with Kashmir valley in a second.

Back
Top Bottom