What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Am sure someone will repsond to that soon.

And dude you called them jungly,rapists and theives, if thats not dissing then I don't know what is:hang2:

This is a fact! people here usually diss based on no relevance that pisses off
I am not like that. I use facts...

What about people in South Punjab? They don't speak Punjabi either

I speak Punjabi fool, and I'm from Southern Punjab.

And lmao, wtf?

Bulleh Shah that your Punjabis love was from Southern Punjab as well.

batwara by a great muslim leader of india dear he is right .just accept it now india was divided into peaces at 14AUG 1947 .

from united india

India+map.gif

to south asia

500px-Map_of_South_Asia.png

koi aqal ker jani :lol:

lol, Sri lanka never being a part of India in the history. your map is incorrect.

They speak serieke.. its kind of a mixture of sindhi-punjabi..

Im living in southern punjab as of right now...Most of my frnds here r serike speakers,pashto speakers n baluch settled here.

Yea I know that. Its all really mixed. In India Punjabi gets diluted with Hindi and Rajasthani languages to become Haryanvi, and there is dogri and pahari languages in Jammu and Himachal.

In Pakistan you have seriaki, hindko, potwari speakers who live in the regions of Pakistani Punjab. So coming back to the original point, Indian Punjab region consists of (Haryana, Punjab, Himachal).

If Seraikistan is formed in say couple of years, would you still see them as Punjabis or not?

I speak Punjabi fool, and I'm from Southern Punjab.

And lmao, wtf?

Bulleh Shah that your Punjabis love was from Southern Punjab as well.

Not all south Punjabis speak punjabi, I believe Seraiki is more common.

This is a fact! people here usually diss based on no relevance that pisses off
I am not like that. I use facts...

Then by that, I can term entire Pakistan Punjabis as barbarians looking at how they killed the brothers in Sialkot.

As for gurmukhi text... it was standardised after th 16th century by sikh gurus right? what abt before it...considering sikhisms granths have stuff copied frm the poetry of muslim sufis n saints?which was in persian script?

Not all south Punjabis speak punjabi, I believe Seraiki is more common.

seriaki is punjabi... idiot!!
The division is going on because of political reasons...

Last edited by a moderator:
As for gurmukhi text... it was standardised after th 16th century by sikh gurus right? what abt before it...considering sikhisms granths have stuff copied frm the poetry of muslim sufis n saints?which was in persian script?

Brahmi-Sharada-Lhanda-Gurumukhi.

You don't have to read poetry to follow is or get inspired by it. I doubt sufi saints went around handing out print outs of their poetry. Poetry spread through songs, so basically orally.

Seriaki is a mixture of Sindhi and Punjabi..... something in between

A seraiki speaker can understand most of Sindhi and Punjabi

Then by that, I can term entire Pakistan Punjabis as barbarians looking at how they killed the brothers in Sialkot.

Some people got death sentences,some got life...includin the ssp.... and cops!

And the so called "innocent" brothers were later identified as murderers and daciots..... they were caught after they tried to rob some people returning frm the mosques... and on resistance they shot a guy and injured a few others... the villagers caught them and the rest u know.

Back
Top Bottom