What's new

Holy Cow! Assam has turned into cattle hub for Bangladesh

You came at the right time as I am withdrawing from this subforum bit by bit. I will watch you deal with the riffraff here now.

Just know where the lines/limits are, you are too funny/direct to have banned yaar. ;)
Don't leave man, if you and @Rain Man dada leave this subforum, IQ of this BD section will hit negatives:(

Will try to sugarcoat my assaults going ahead, thanks for the advice

Don't leave man, if you and @Rain Man dada leave this subforum, IQ of this BD section will hit negatives:(

Will try to sugarcoat my assaults going ahead, thanks for the advice

Not leaving all together, I will interject when required. I just wont be going in the same circles with the same bunch of eggheads.

I will also talk seriously when needed to the couple of smart BD members here.

Yes being nuanced and strategic in the mirror showing appears to work the best I find here hehe.

@Roybot @Rain Man and I are like the original musketeers here. You are like D'artagnan hehe. You will learn and perform well with time young one ;)

@Vergennes

We are more focused on important news stories....like exporting cars....and not dreaming of "potential"
What other focus points the Indians like you have is not known. But, Indians cannot believe BD people can afford the EXPENSIVE beef. I have read so many disgusting posts written by the Indians. Now, it is again proved that India's people from Hariana and Rajstan to Assam all live by producing food for BD's very poor people to consume. So, do not ever fail to produce goods destined for us.

Cross border cow mafia and illegal smugglers should be shot at sight. For their illicit measly seasonal profits, BD is losing bigger business opportunities and its a concern of national security. Are these cows bringing in diseases?

I dont have a cow, and i am surprised that a veteran pole vaulter like you do not know that we do not eat Paanta bhat here in WB, only beggars and Bangladeshis eat
You know jackshit about your own culture.
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110804/jsp/northeast/story_14328967.jsp

পাঞ্জাবীদের পান্তা খাওয়া কি আমরা শিখাইসি?

ভাব চুদাও হিন্দুস্তানি আর নাম রাখো বাঙালি। বেলাজ!

Eat some healthy food. Please do your self a favor. Instead of going for economy class by getting those starving skinny Indian cows get good ones from Japan or US.
Aren't the farmers who sell cows to Bangladesh(knowing we aren't buying them to worship them) hindus? Why force them out of business to protect the "religious sentiments" of people who do not even live here?

What other focus points the Indians like you have is not known. But, Indians cannot believe BD people can afford the EXPENSIVE beef. I have read so many disgusting posts written by the Indians. Now, it is again proved that India's people from Hariana and Rajstan to Assam all live by producing food for BD's very poor people to consume. So, do not ever fail to produce goods destined for us.

You can take our diseased skinny cattle that you have to smuggle and then claim its "expensive" with your meagre RMG and paddy wages.

We are busy getting to 1 million car exports per year. So shoo beggar.

Focus on getting your own poor beggar slum-kids through school to get even close to us first:

eRglN0r.jpg

Completion rate of poorest students (average of male and female) for primary:

India = 84%
Bangladesh = 63%
Pakistan = 23%

Completion rate of poorest students (average of male and female) for lower secondary:

India = 70%
Bangladesh = 30%
Pakistan = 12%

Completion rate of poorest students (average of male and female) for upper secondary:

India = 25%
Bangladesh = 7%
Pakistan = 4%

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-wi...tion-goals-unesco.447868/page-3#ixzz4JX7jlEf4

The report says holy cows
No offences but th at why indian cow taste so yummy hhehee

Aren't the farmers who sell cows to Bangladesh(knowing we aren't buying them to worship them) hindus? Why force them out of business to protect the "religious sentiments" of people who do not even live here?
I am not against beef ban and as you said it certainly does not make economic sense to disallow ppl to sell their cows. Some one has to pay to look after the non productive cows which is not economically feasible or leave them on streets which would be dangerous. ppl with one or two cows might look after them but some with 10 or 20 will have no choice but to sell them off. ppl do know where their cows end up , either as meat or leather. I dont think they are making a big fuss out of it.

I am more against the propensity of some ppl on pdf to show off their beef eating skills only when Indian cows into picture.

Wow cows are really expensive in Bangladesh even on eid i can easily buy two cows for 1 lakh Pakistani Rs

Couple of Indians are burning because we Bangladeshi Muslims are altering the demographic beyond our international boundaries, not only do we provide them with a livelihood (purchasing goats,cows) but we are now taking over their homes. I didn't know there could be such rif-raf over a peasant, puny country.

We are more focused on important news stories....like exporting cars....and not dreaming of "potential"
BD consumers are more focused on NOT buying India made MURIR TIN cars.

Couple of Indians are burning because we Bangladeshi Muslims are altering the demographic beyond our international boundaries, not only do we provide them with a livelihood (purchasing goats,cows) but we are now taking over their homes. I didn't know there could be such rif-raf over a peasant, puny country.

Sir, the bold part is beyond my understanding. Could you explain what you mean by taking over their (Indians') homes?

BD consumers are more focused on NOT buying India made MURIR TIN cars.

You couldn't afford them. We have much richer consumers to sell to....that have money to spend past baniyans your sewer dump can make.

https://defence.pk/threads/mexico-is-top-destination-for-india’s-automobile-exports.448012/#post-8661517

Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen alone is expected to ship more than 55,000 cars from India to Mexico, while General Motors will ship over 45,000 units of Beat small car, which is sold as Spark in that market. Hyundai's i10 Grand and Xcent, Ford's Figo and Figo Aspire, and Maruti Suzuki's Ciaz are among the other Indian cars headed for Mexico.

Bangladeshis getting made fun of in that thread too :lol: most worthless pathetic butthurt people in the whole world.

When will Bangladesh export something that matters to Japan where you live?

http://www.reuters.com/article/maruti-suzuki-strategy-idUSL3N12Q27M20151026

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom