What's new

Violence in Assam Has Pan-India Implications

The Modi bandwagon here believes that their revered NaMo will immediately expel the Muslims and Bangladeshi immigrants once he comes to power. Let them wait and be disappointed :D

No not immediately. He is too clever for that.

It just the reverse thinking of the Nazis with whom the Hindu nationalist share a great deal.

By the way, reverse thinking of the Nazis would be against Nazi thinking :P

No not immediately. He is too clever for that.

Yeah, perhaps 6 months before his office expires for next elections he would just create a national riot Gujarat style ..to win the elections

By the way, reverse thinking of the Nazis would be against Nazi thinking :P

Only in the sense that they wanted to extend their lands and take in ethnic Germans while Modi seems to want to keep the territory he has and reduce the number of Muslims ...

I assume that the Indian Muslims who remained after 1947 pray so how are they not religious. They were probabaly fooled into believing that India is secular. They should have listened to Jinnah.

The figure of 30 million includes the figure for Hindus who migrated to Indian in 1947 and 1971 leaving few Muslims. The 30 million is in any case a massive exaggeration.

That cut both ways.What about the minority protection in BD? .Do you want any proof?
You guys want to inject increasing population in BD to India so that they can change our demography to undermine our security.
At any cost we will prevent that.I am sure If Narendra Modi come as our PM .He will silently identified illegal BD immigrants and real Indians .And kick them out from India.

I already told vast diversity ,poverty ,illiteracy and external threats created a lot of problems for our Muslim brothers in India.India is a country with Hindu majority .Our nations secularity is solely in hands of Hindus .I dont claim we are perfect.But at any case we gave good opportunity to our minorities with lot of welfare programs both in NDA govt and Congress govt.And any guys with common sense can tell Indian muslims are way better than their other SA counter parts.
Your crocodile tears will not work among Indian muslims.
A fractional parts among that community similarly like in Sikh and Hindus take sword against their own country and met their fate.
BD and Pakistan created from India due to their muslims .Hindus in that country somehow couldnt their find their place in India.Now they are suffered due to the Islamists atrocities.If they again opt our nation we will help them.And that is your country and Pakistan's failure .A failure that you cant protect your minorities.Indian Muslims except some misdirected , dont find their way to these so called Muslim majorities .And that is our success.30 million is not an exaggeration .It is ours SC official order and we only need that order.We dont care others claim
First clean up your own mess and talk about others.Your country couldnt give any protection to their minorities and how can you criticize India?
@MBI Munshi mr TTA can you intercept all of my arguements?

@MBI Munshi I don't know about pan India implications, but if you guys keep creating problems, the problem will spread even into your country for no reason. And you know how far Assam is from your nation. :D

This is only one tribe. Once Garo and Khasi gets miffed enough along with Mizos and Nagas, you will be in a real big mess.

It is in the interest of everyone that the illegals simply leave. The potential of what happened in Myanmar to happen on a tenfold magnitude is dangerously high considering the tensions in NE right now.

Too right mate .Unlike Hindus these tribes will go at any extent to protect their culture and majority.

So it is pro-Hindu policy. But what about the Muslims who were born in Pakistan or Bangladesh and are oppressed by the government such as the JeI or HeI. Should they not be allowed to go to India and seek refuge just like the Hindus of 1947 and 1971?

No .That is only for persecuted minorities .Majority Muslims created their own land of pure ,It was their choice ,not us .So they must stay there.They dont have any place in India.

No .That is only for persecuted minorities .Majority Muslims created their own land of pure ,It was their choice ,not us .So they must stay there.They dont have any place in India.

A convenient argument once again ...

So, a Bangladeshi who moved into India in 1952 and whose descendants assimilated into Indian society should be deported together with his descendants according to your logic ?

Post 1971, the one's who stayed back during 1971 have been accepted and been given citizenship.

A convenient argument once again ...

It is not about convenience .It is about justice.Our minorities are successful in our country and proud about their country ,That is our success .But minorities in your country always seek a life in India and that is your failure.
Can you intercept all of my arguements in #68 post ? @MBI Munshi , if you are a good TTA you cant ignore that facts.

It is not about convenience .It is about justice.Our minorities are successful in our country and proud about their country ,That is our success .But minorities in your country always seek a life in India and that is your failure.
Can you intercept all of my arguements in #68 post ? @MBI Munshi , if you are a good TTA you cant ignore that facts.

That is why Indian often label their Muslims as potential terrorists and fifth columnists.

That is why Indian often label their Muslims as potential terrorists and fifth columnists.
Oh poor TTA you cant cross my arguments and you are talking about what?
Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam is my role model .Not only me but also so many other Indian including youths ,Kids etc.He is also a Muslim.Bollywood have so many successful khans.Muslims are successful in politics ,and any other field .You can find this in your internet.
Your lame argument with zero proof is an absolute embarrasment for this PDF.If you want to say something then confirm it with some solid proof.Otherwise dont argue with us.But I can provide proof for my claims.

Oh poor TTA you cant cross my arguments and you are talking about what?
Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam is my role model .Not only me but also so many other Indian including youths ,Kids etc.He is also a Muslim.Bollywood have so many successful khans.Muslims are successful in politics ,and any other field .You can find this in your internet.
Your lame argument with zero proof is an absolute embarrasment for this PDF.If you want to say something then confirm it with some solid proof.Otherwise dont argue with us.But I can provide proof for my claims.

Token Muslims and Sikhs. Make Akbaruddin Owaisi the President and will believe you.

Token Muslims and Sikhs. Make Akbaruddin Owaisi the President and will believe you.

What about your country ? Can you name any single person from Hindu religion that become like APJ Abdul Kalam?
I am talking about Hindus not about Sikhs .For me Sikhs are like Hindus.India is only home for Hindus same goes to Sikhs.
Akbaruddin Owaisi is a maniac just like Praveen Togadia..Who heck care about your certificate of belief?
I dont know what type of TTA you are?Why cant you cross my arguments in #68 posts?.Too bad

Your definition of what are illegal immigrants is contradictory and communal. Why should only Hindu immigrants be allowed to remain but not Muslim ones although the latter are far far smaller in number ...
remember two nation theory >????
personally i am against the bias against any minority or majority for that matter, but where do u think the pakistani? BD hindus will go seeing their rate of extinction ???

What about your country ? Can you name any single person from Hindu religion that become like APJ Abdul Kalam?
I am talking about Hindus not about Sikhs .For me Sikhs are like Hindus.India is only home for Hindus same goes to Sikhs.
Akbaruddin Owaisi is a maniac just like Praveen Togadia..Who heck care about your certificate of belief?
I dont know what type of TTA you are?Why cant you cross my arguments in #68 posts?.Too bad

There are many Hindus in positions of power in Bangladesh and not just symbolic designations like post of President.

Back
Top Bottom