What's new

Violence in Assam Has Pan-India Implications

1. You seem to remain blind at the fact that there are tons of Muslim immigrants from Bangladesh. Or do you deny that there are indeed a sizeable number of Muslim illegal immigrants in India from Bangladesh ?

2. Cancelling the citizenship without good cause of any citizen is unacceptable in the secular Republic of India. If it was the Hindu Republic of India, those huge number of Muslim immigrants would have elected to remain in Bangladesh ?

1. I deny there is a sizable number of Muslim illegal immigrants to India from Bangladesh.

2. We were all fooled by the secular part but have realized our mistake. India is for the Hindus.

1. I deny there is a sizable number of Muslim illegal immigrants to India from Bangladesh.

2. We were all fooled by the secular part but have realized our mistake. India is for the Hindus.
1. Does not matter.

2. Does not matter.

Your definition of what are illegal immigrants is contradictory and communal. Why should only Hindu immigrants be allowed to remain but not Muslim ones although the latter are far far smaller in number ...

after partition Hindu were forced to migrate to India .. and this treatment still continues!

partition happened on Religious line ! right? separate country for Muslims and millions were forced to migrate to india!

When British India partitoned in1947
We have two types of Muslims One is religious that give more importance to religion and others patriots.Patriots stayed in India ,religious opt BD and
Pakistan
So muslims who opt that country must stayed there.Due to difficulties Hindus in that country cant cane to India .If they again opt India we will support them.But we dont need illegal immigrants from muslim majority countries not again.

I assume that the Indian Muslims who remained after 1947 pray so how are they not religious. They were probabaly fooled into believing that India is secular. They should have listened to Jinnah.

Kick them out if they cause any problem in your BD.that is yours choice.
Illegal immigrants in India from BD is
at least 30 million and that is the SC offical number dont know the real number.Most of them are muslims

The figure of 30 million includes the figure for Hindus who migrated to Indian in 1947 and 1971 leaving few Muslims. The 30 million is in any case a massive exaggeration.

No, you are sorely mistaken. Why else would be welcome the Tibetans?

India is not for those who rioted, killed and divided the country some 60-70 years back, i.e Bangladeshi muslims

I assume that the Indian Muslims who remained after 1947 pray so how are they not religious. They were probabaly fooled into believing that India is secular. They should have listened to Jinnah.

The figure of 30 million includes the figure for Hindus who migrated to Indian in 1947 and 1971 leaving few Muslims. The 30 million is in any case a massive exaggeration.

If they did, many of them would be facing the wrath of the TTP and its supporters in Pakistan :D

the Muslims who remained india after partition has all rights which a citizen can have! it does not mean that BD Muslims will get same treatment!

Back
Top Bottom