What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

You eat Beef :hitwall: and oppose Chicken :undecided:

That has been the reason behind your opposition, isn't ? Just as you cannot have it, you want a ban on the shit? I want a ban on spinach, curry leaves and baingan too. I fucking hate baingan ka bharta.

That has been the reason behind your opposition, isn't ? Just as you cannot have it, you want a ban on the shit? I want a ban on spinach, curry leaves and baingan too. I fucking hate baingan ka bharta.
LOL i also want ban on Spinach, Curry and Baingan i don't like them too :sick: It not that i cannot have it, its bcoz i don't want to.

Most of beef is buffalo meat, not cow meat, does that hurt sentiments of some people too? :o:

Damn! this POS thread is still on? I thought it'd die a quick death with the death of the crusaders against beef namely, manavtatti, bullcrap, and tackytealeaf.

Mighty braveheart coming in with his priceless input after seeing the coast is clear?

Also given the quality of your rebuttals, calling people tatti, chapta, and the likes, one wonders if you were born in slums of Mumbai.

Here comes another Beef lover :mad: How you gonna find which one is you are eating ??
its labelled differently, because the price is different for each meat. Just because both are called same English name, you cant sell one for other. These are clearly labelled and exported as such and buyers know it.

Mighty braveheart coming in with his priceless input after seeing the coast is clear?

Coast is clear? Hahaha sure whatever makes you happy, Indrani. You never tire, do you? It looks to me like the reign of the alter ego is here to stay. :lol:

Coast is clear? Hahaha sure whatever makes you happy, Indrani. You never tire, do you? It looks to me like the reign of the alter ego is here to stay. :lol:

Well that is the only way a low IQ tard like you would dare to put in a word on a debate forum.

Well that is the only way a low IQ tard like you would dare to put in a word on a debate forum.

Hahaha is that the best you got? I love it. A tacky green leaf like yourself can only talk. Try and stop me. :lol:

LOL. I doubt anyone can remember a single post you have made which required an IQ above 70.

Aww there there. Do yo feel better about yourself in that smug little bubble of yours? try and stop me from doing what I do, and then we'll talk. Your supposed high IQ (which is bollocks) is clearly getting you nowhere. :lol:

Retards like yourself can't do squat in the real world, and as it turns out, fail miserably in the online world as well. Nice job.

LOL. I doubt anyone can remember a single post you have made which required an IQ above 70.

He's pretty smart actually but needs to be shown the natural light of reason from time to time

Aww there there. Do yo feel better about yourself in that smug little bubble of yours? try and stop me from doing what I do, and then we'll talk. Your supposed high IQ (which is bollocks) is clearly getting you nowhere. :lol:

Retards like yourself can't do squat in the real world, and as it turns out, fail miserably in the online world as well. Nice job.

Try and stop you? What for? Need some clowns around to remind ourselves what social engineering has done to this country.

Rest of your rant is only as cheap as your Polo car.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom