What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

He's pretty smart actually but needs to be shown the natural light of reason from time to time

Bhai, my only point here is that what I do in the privacy of my home, or in a specialty restaurant (that exists legally), shouldn't be anybody's business, especially when it is completely and perfectly legal. Neither am I dissing anybody else's choice of diet, nor am I proclaiming my dietary intake to be superior. My current diet works for me, and as long as I am being respectful towards the people who get offended by what I put in my body (by not chowing down a rib eye steak in the middle of a temple, or someone's house), I don't see what the problem is.

Try and stop you? What for? Need some clowns around to remind ourselves what social engineering has done to this country.

Rest of your rant is only as cheap as your Polo car.

Haha Chembur chi mulgi/mulga. It's best that you shove your head back where the sun don't shine. Typical LMC mentality. :lol:

He's pretty smart actually but needs to be shown the natural light of reason from time to time

If you see the slur word he uses, his favorites are tatti, crap, chapta. Most likely he spent his childhood in Dharavi it looks like.

Bhai, my only point here is that what I do in the privacy of my home, or in a specialty restaurant (that exists legally), shouldn't be anybody's business, especially when it is completely and perfectly legal. Neither am I dissing anybody else's choice of diet, nor am I proclaiming my dietary intake to be superior. My current diet works for me, and as long as I am being respectful towards the people who get offended by what I put in my body (by not chowing down a rib eye steak in the middle of a temple, or someone's house), I don't see what the problem is.

Haha Chembur chi mulgi/mulga. It's best that you shove your head back where the sun don't shine. Typical LMC mentality. :lol:

That's a pretty reasonable position.

Those who are against beef eating shouldn't eat beef, those who are against exporting beef shouldn't get into that business, free & fair, any demand beyond that is unfair.

Thread about issues like poverty and bad infrastructure get 5 pages of attention in the best case... while threads on nonsense like this get over 113 pages.

Perfectly sums up the root for every real issue in this nation :tup:

Keep it up!

I plead guilty! :cray:

There were no causalities either. People here preen about their longevity on PDF as if it is their sasural. When and if required, the nationalists will be around to smack down the libtards. If you notice now they are now trying to distance NaMo from Hindutva claiming as if talking of development and governance is anti-Hindutva. When the truth of the matter is it was RSS' endorsement and backing which arm twisted BJP into accepting Modi as its PM candidate. It was RSS which was out in the field campaigning for NaMo when most of the libtards were still rooting for Khujliwal.

Back
Top Bottom