What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Damn! this POS thread is still on? I thought it'd die a quick death with the death of the crusaders against beef namely, manavtatti, bullcrap, and tackytealeaf.

Damn! this POS thread is still on? I thought it'd die a quick death with the death of the crusaders against beef namely, manavtatti, bullcrap, and tackytealeaf.

Why are you hell bent on proclaiming your dietary habits to be superior?

Why are you hellbent on not comprehending what everyone here is saying? No one's claiming dietary superiority here.

I've seen your posts. One gets the sense that you somehow take pride in your beef consumption.

I've seen your posts. One gets the sense that you somehow take pride in your beef consumption.

Of course I do. I take pride in everything I put in my body, but that's not to say that I, or anybody else, claims dietary superiority. That notion is plain absurd.

Of course I do. I take pride in everything I put in my body, but that's not to say that I, or anybody else, claims dietary superiority. That notion is plain absurd.

Do you really take pride in everything you put in your body? That's kind of a funny notion too. Dumb thread

Do you really take pride in everything you put in your body? That's kind of a funny notion too. Dumb thread

Yes, I do take pride in everything I willingly and consciously put in my body. You're clearly at a loss for words here, but I agree - dumb thread that you chose to add your 2p to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom