What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I dont endorse taboo.. You may do it with UR kins.

Anyway its now proved you are nothing but a worthless piece of shit who is abusing people who dont endorse your views.
You are nothing but the Indian version of the same filth we see in arid areas of central asia and in some arabian peninsula.

Thankfully that number is low, and most of these internet crusaders can only whine online, because try as they might, their words and cheap shots mean nothing in the real world. no one cares for the sanctimonious BS being peddled here.

Beef bulgogi anyone?

Thats the least i expect from him.

I know.. some still have piranha like sensibilities :)

A lot of people have pointed out that the issue of beef is of personal choice and the holy was attained by practice of dependability on cows during historic times.

Otherwise this animal is just like any other animal, it is born like many other animals, gets its diseases just like any other animals, behaves like an animal, and dies like any other animal.

I dont understand the logic of calling a Holstein fisher cow from Europe as holy , sacred and what all ...in the name of religion.

The religion i follow teaches me to be adaptive of times, progressive on ages,accountable of myself... not on what this Hindu Taliban's with their Hindu shariah rules professes to be compulsory as if they are the ones who judge who is an ideal hindu or not.

The religion i follow teaches me to be adaptive of times, progressive on ages,accountable of myself... not on what this Hindu Taliban's with their Hindu shariah rules professes to be compulsory as if they are the ones who judge who is an ideal hindu or not.
In my signature. :-)

This is what hinduism is all about, succinctly.

....congratulations you corrected my typo ....... suddenly you get to pretend to understand sanskrit. :coffee: How thrilling to be you.

Since the english world "name" and hindi/urdu world "naam" both come from the same sanskrit root "Naman" ...no brownie points
istaraparvanah shubheechah!!!!!!
samboorna maranam praapthilasthu...beef bhojanam swaadhishtamasthu...

Actually halal is more safe and clean than jhatka as whole blood inside the animal is drained.

That's not true, the slow killing by halal causes pain, fear, & panic in the animal and releases a flush of certain hormones in the blood stream of that animal, which is not good for human consumption. Jhatka kills the animal instantly and cut off the head from the body, thus preventing release of any hormone in the blood stream. Stunning the animal is also good. And blood can be drained off by hanging the animal upside down right after the slaughtering, and exactly this is done in jhatka method afaik.

That's not true, the slow killing by halal causes pain, fear, & panic in the animal and releases a flush of certain hormones in the blood stream of that animal, which is not good for human consumption. Jhatka kills the animal instantly and cut off the head from the body, thus preventing release of any hormone in the blood stream. Stunning the animal is also good. And blood can be drained off by hanging the animal upside down right after the slaughtering, and exactly this is done in jhatka method afaik.

what harm do hormones do?
This is not scientific what u are claiming.

Once the heart stops after death,the circulation stops in the body so its difficult to remove blood whether u hang animal inverted or not.

In halal,the blood is drained properly.

Btw fear releases cortisol,epinephrine and norepinephrine and these are hormones and not toxins.

Either way I don't give a flying **** if its jhatka or halal:D

what harm do hormones do?
This is not scientific what u are claiming.

Once the heart stops after death,the circulation stops in the body so its difficult to remove blood whether u hang animal inverted or not.

In halal,the blood is drained properly.

Btw fear releases cortisol,epinephrine and norepinephrine and these are hormones and not toxins.

Either way I don't give a flying **** if its jhatka or halal:D

Just Google, there are many such articles about it, a couple of articles below. :)

Hormones In Animals And Meat Quality · Nutrition & Dieting articles | Well Being center | SteadyHealth.com

Fear-Induced Animal Stress Results in Meat CausingDisease.

Just Google, there are many such articles about it, a couple of articles below. :)
People like you who support beef export, tomorrow you will support export of human meat. RAW had proposed a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but it was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten as was done in the Grover murder. Recently the Supreme Court included the head of RAW in a panel on black money abroad so the Supreme Court judges' share in the money can be better negotiated.

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken all over India. The agreement the Congress party president and her son made during their long stay in Switzerland makes India the happy hunting ground of European countries and the United States in all matters, making Indians a population of cattle for their use as they see fit, not just for food and as guinea pigs.

People like you who support beef export, tomorrow you will support export of human meat. RAW had proposed a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but it was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten as was done in the Grover murder. Recently the Supreme Court included the head of RAW in a panel on black money abroad so the Supreme Court judges' share in the money can be better negotiated.

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken all over India. The agreement the Congress party president and her son made during their long stay in Switzerland makes India the happy hunting ground of European countries and the United States in all matters, making Indians a population of cattle for their use as they see fit, not just for food and as guinea pigs.

search

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, you are comprehension challenged. What part of this statement did you not understand "On a national level, the head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people, through an Electoral College."

This statement "State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system)" talks about electoral votes, not popular votes. Talks about winner receiving all the votes the electors have casted for other parties too. In the other 2 states of Nebraska and Maine, the votes casted for the opposition is not accrued to the winner's account.

Popular votes are what people vote which may vary widely with the electoral votes, and account for nothing much.

I do not expect dimwits to understand anything, leave alone English, but still I try.

To help dimwits like you understand further, I had posted this link. Final 2012 Presidential Election Electoral and Popular Vote

This was the pattern of actual votes in 2012 elections.

Electoral votes: The final tally was Obama 332, Romney 206 for President.

Popular votes: The final popular vote totals were 65,899,660 for Obama-Biden (51.1%) and 60,932,152 (47.2%) for Romney-Ryan

See the difference? Obama had just 51.1% of popular vote compared to Romney who had 47.2%. A difference of 4%. While the electoral college vote difference is Obama 332 and Romney 206, a difference of more than 50%

You semi-literate country bumpkin. This is the same concept as state "seats" in the Indian election. I don't expect a village idiot to understand the intricacies of a democracy. Yawn. Go get an education.

yahaan pe mehnat karne ki himmat nahi hain kisiko,lekin ghar baitke mass khana hain,

and 110 page ka charcha on that.

Wassup Bronxy! Longu timeu no seeu.:D
Aur Congratulations. Aap ghar baitke Veg khate khate hee in 110 pages ke charchon me kadi pratinidhitwa kar chuke hain.:partay:

The Great Battle of Beef is still on!!! :D

Opponent soldiers are mostly dead though. :P

Back
Top Bottom