What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Beef cannot be and shouldn't be banned.
If u don't like it simply don't eat it.

Even I prefer mutton over beef but am against banning anything I don't like.

This is india,ladies and gentleman and last I checked

ITS A FREE COUNTRY

A curry with Puttu or Appam, is the best to have @ breakfast.

Varutharacha+Beef+curry0.JPG

Thank you there...thanks for reinforcing it.
Now lets see what happens to Modi menu :-)

Beef cannot be and shouldn't be banned.
If u don't like it simply don't eat it.

Even I prefer mutton over beef but am against banning anything I don't like.

This is india,ladies and gentleman and last I checked

ITS A FREE COUNTRY

Homosexu@lity is banned in this "Free country"......... so is Marijuana and Vi@gra.

Rhetoric's cannot replace reality.

Locals block Jammu-Srinagar highway over cow slaughter; 2 held | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Locals today blocked Jammu-Srinagar national highway for a brief period after a cow was found allegedly slaughtered in Ramban district.

Two persons from Gujjar community have been arrested in this connection and a case has been registered against them, a senior police officer said. The cow was found slaughtered in the forest area of Kasal-Peera in Chanderkote belt of Ramban district this morning, following which agitated locals staged a demonstration and blocked the highway for some time, he said.

The crowd dispersed after senior civic and police officials reached the spot and assured them that action will be taken in the matter.

Last edited:
Beef available in the market needs to be monitored efficiently like in US. I hear these Kasaai inject some(hormones?)thing before slaughtering so as to make the meat stiff/thick as it was reported in media. Slaughter houses must be licensed by government. these are small steps to make to avoid getting beef dipped in ammonia and such stuff. during festival times, people buy bull/water buffalo reared for meat, for slaughter. in that way, the meat's source is known. also, banning religious slaughter is a good idea. we don't want Halal here. slaughter the animal by stunning is the best. but, this halal is all blood bath horrible thing(even if it is supposed to clean). in Kerala, the butchers used to hit the animal in the forehead to slaughter(stunned). but, a certain group is persistent on their demand for Halal which is...bad.

Beef available in the market needs to be monitored efficiently like in US. I hear these Kasaai inject some(hormones?)thing before slaughtering so as to make the meat stiff/thick as it was reported in media. Slaughter houses must be licensed by government. these are small steps to make to avoid getting beef dipped in ammonia and such stuff. during festival times, people buy bull/water buffalo reared for meat, for slaughter. in that way, the meat's source is known. also, banning religious slaughter is a good idea. we don't want Halal here. slaughter the animal by stunning is the best. but, this halal is all blood bath horrible thing(even if it is supposed to clean). in Kerala, the butchers used to hit the animal in the forehead to slaughter(stunned). but, a certain group is persistent on their demand for Halal which is...bad.

Actually halal is more safe and clean than jhatka as whole blood inside the animal is drained.

Do not talk about things you have no idea about.

From Wiki:

The United States is a federation, with elected officials at the federal (national), state and local levels. On a national level, the head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people, through an Electoral College. Today, the electors virtually always vote with the popular vote of their state. All members of the federal legislature, the Congress, are directly elected. There are many elected offices at state level, each state having at least an elective governor and legislature. There are also elected offices at the local level, in counties and cities. It is estimated that across the whole country, over one million offices are filled in every electoral cycle.

Presidential elections[edit]
Main articles: United States presidential election and Electoral College (United States)
The President and the Vice President are elected together in a Presidential election.[9] It is an indirect election, with the winner being determined by votes cast by electors of the Electoral College. In modern times, voters in each state select a slate of electors from a list of several slates designated by different parties or candidates, and the electors typically promise in advance to vote for the candidates of their party (whose names of the presidential candidates usually appear on the ballot rather than those of the individual electors). The winner of the election is the candidate with at least 270 Electoral College votes. It is possible for a candidate to win the electoral vote, and lose the (nationwide) popular vote (receive fewer votes nationwide than the second ranked candidate). Until the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution of 1804, the runner-up in a Presidential election[10] became the Vice President.

Electoral College votes are cast by individual states by a group of electors, each elector casts one electoral college vote. Until the Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution of 1961 the District of Columbia citizens did not have representation and/or electors in the electoral college. In modern times, with electors usually committed to vote for a party candidate in advance, electors that vote against the popular vote in their state are called faithless electors, and occurrences are rare. State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system). From 1969 in Maine, and from 1991 in Nebraska, two electoral votes are awarded based on the winner of the statewide election, and the rest (two in Maine, three in Nebraska) go to the highest vote-winner in each of the state's congressional districts.

Final 2012 Presidential Election Electoral and Popular Vote
Do not talk about things you have no idea about.

From Wiki:

The United States is a federation, with elected officials at the federal (national), state and local levels. On a national level, the head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people, through an Electoral College. Today, the electors virtually always vote with the popular vote of their state. All members of the federal legislature, the Congress, are directly elected. There are many elected offices at state level, each state having at least an elective governor and legislature. There are also elected offices at the local level, in counties and cities. It is estimated that across the whole country, over one million offices are filled in every electoral cycle.

Presidential elections[edit]
Main articles: United States presidential election and Electoral College (United States)
The President and the Vice President are elected together in a Presidential election.[9] It is an indirect election, with the winner being determined by votes cast by electors of the Electoral College. In modern times, voters in each state select a slate of electors from a list of several slates designated by different parties or candidates, and the electors typically promise in advance to vote for the candidates of their party (whose names of the presidential candidates usually appear on the ballot rather than those of the individual electors). The winner of the election is the candidate with at least 270 Electoral College votes. It is possible for a candidate to win the electoral vote, and lose the (nationwide) popular vote (receive fewer votes nationwide than the second ranked candidate). Until the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution of 1804, the runner-up in a Presidential election[10] became the Vice President.

Electoral College votes are cast by individual states by a group of electors, each elector casts one electoral college vote. Until the Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution of 1961 the District of Columbia citizens did not have representation and/or electors in the electoral college. In modern times, with electors usually committed to vote for a party candidate in advance, electors that vote against the popular vote in their state are called faithless electors, and occurrences are rare. State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system). From 1969 in Maine, and from 1991 in Nebraska, two electoral votes are awarded based on the winner of the statewide election, and the rest (two in Maine, three in Nebraska) go to the highest vote-winner in each of the state's congressional districts.

Final 2012 Presidential Election Electoral and Popular Vote

LOL - hahahaha- thanks for quoting wiki
Now read this line -

"Today, the electors virtually always vote with the popular vote of their state". And read this - "State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system)"

Do you even understand what that means? I doubt it. People vote for the candidate and in 48 out of 50 states - the electoral college is legally bound to vote the winner of the popular vote.

Before learning about democracy, you first need to learn English.

But that "If" will always remain.
And sorry, I don't speak your kind of filthy language, maybe I was fortunate enough to be raised in an educated & cultured family.
Just one advise, accept diversity or the country won't remain united.
LOL - hahahaha- thanks for quoting wiki
Now read this line -

"Today, the electors virtually always vote with the popular vote of their state". And read this - "State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system)"

Do you even understand what that means? I doubt it. People vote for the candidate and in 48 out of 50 states - the electoral college is legally bound to vote the winner of the popular vote.

Before learning about democracy, you first need to learn English.

Sorry, you are comprehension challenged. What part of this statement did you not understand "On a national level, the head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people, through an Electoral College."

This statement "State law regulates how states cast their electoral college votes. In all states except Maine and Nebraska, the candidate that wins the most votes in the state receives all its electoral college votes (a "winner takes all" system)" talks about electoral votes, not popular votes. Talks about winner receiving all the votes the electors have casted for other parties too. In the other 2 states of Nebraska and Maine, the votes casted for the opposition is not accrued to the winner's account.

Popular votes are what people vote which may vary widely with the electoral votes, and account for nothing much.

I do not expect dimwits to understand anything, leave alone English, but still I try.

To help dimwits like you understand further, I had posted this link. Final 2012 Presidential Election Electoral and Popular Vote

This was the pattern of actual votes in 2012 elections.

Electoral votes: The final tally was Obama 332, Romney 206 for President.

Popular votes: The final popular vote totals were 65,899,660 for Obama-Biden (51.1%) and 60,932,152 (47.2%) for Romney-Ryan

See the difference? Obama had just 51.1% of popular vote compared to Romney who had 47.2%. A difference of 4%. While the electoral college vote difference is Obama 332 and Romney 206, a difference of more than 50%

I have asked you not to discuss me. Ask your husband to take care of your itch...... or you can print your "certificate", roll it up and use it to cure you itch. Let that worthless "certificate" be of some use. :sick::tdown:

yaawwnn!
Lemmings like you dont cease to irritate.
And your talibani styles attacks are well known to others,just that you add up a pinch of hinduism to it.
Frankly half baked crusaders like you're responsible for all the crap that ppl misunderstand about hinduism.

SpArK said:
He doesnt know how to respect a woman or others but would respect a cow more....
Thats the least i expect from him.

SpArk said:
We cant expect all people of a country to be responsible progressive people, its bound to have some shitty ones who are still nomadic in their thoughts, words and actions..
I know.. some still have piranha like sensibilities :)

Back
Top Bottom