What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Never fixate on one woman or man, in the sea of humanity there are many who will be your match. Had he just let Sita be, gone on and found another beautiful maiden who actually reciprocated his interest things would have been kosher. Alas the poor soul's ego wouldn't have it any other way.

By 25 you will be growing bald. Then the sea of humanity will disappear and you will finding yourself in Taklamankan desert of humanity. By 30 with a pot belly and a shining pate, you would be wishing you had settled for the one you had in your grasp when you were 22.

Beautifully put. Even Ram had to pay for mistreating Sita later.

There is one 'predator' who has a certain affinity for other species as well. He claims himself to be Quadrasexual on PDF. :hitwall:

Ram didn't treat her fairly (in fact the agni pariksha is down right heinous) but he did not fixate on her (which is the point of discussion), "fixate" here does not refer to some strong sentimental attachment or emotive expression but obsession and in Ravan's case obsession driven by un-reciprocated lust. The un-reciprocated part is key here, if she doesn't want it then pack up and bug out.

By 25 you will be growing bald. Then the sea of humanity will disappear and you will finding yourself in Taklamankan desert of humanity. By 30 with a pot belly and a shining pate, you would be wishing you had settled for the one you had in your grasp when you were 22.

Indeed...such a shame that shall be.

I found Ravan better in ways. :D
Reverse rainbow under construction.... :P
Hehe :D
Finally with great satisfaction I can say that my efforts and prayers in derailing this thread is successful. :D Let me have some ice cream to celebrate that. And yeah no strawberry or vanilla :haha:

Ravana was a very knowledgeable man, but all his knowledge, power and wealth did not account for much when he did not follow Dharma. His Ten Heads was symbolic, it indicated his mastery over 10 different fields of knowledge. Music, Vedas, Science, tantra/illusion, dance, Administration, etc..

How many are aware that Shiva Tandava Stotram was written and sung by Ravana ?

Ram didn't treat her fairly (in fact the agni pariksha is down right heinous) but he did not fixate on her (which is the point of discussion), "fixate" here does not refer to some strong sentimental attachment or emotive expression but obsession and in Ravan's case obsession driven by un-reciprocated lust. The un-reciprocated part is key here, if she doesn't want it then pack up and bug out.

Indeed...such a shame that shall be.

The purpose of the Ramayana is not to put Rama on Trial, but to learn from the Maryada Purushotam. That is what the wise do.

The perverts try to find faults in Sri. Ramchandra ji and the Ramayana.

Last edited:
Never fixate on one woman or man, in the sea of humanity there are many who will be your match. Had he just let Sita be, gone on and found another beautiful maiden who actually reciprocated his interest things would have been kosher. Alas the poor soul's ego wouldn't have it any other way.

He took a marriage VOW to be with no other women but Sita. He took a vow to protect and defend her. He could be released from that vow only by the one to whoem that vow was given i.e. Sita.

Rama was the price of Ayodhya, a Mighty warrior. There was no shortage of maidens for him. His choice and his character is what makes him the perfect role model.

He took a marriage VOW to be with no other women but Sita. He took a vow to protect and defend her. He could be released from that vow only by the one to whoem that vow was given i.e. Sita.

Rama was the price of Ayodhya, a Mighty warrior. There was no shortage of maidens for him. His choice and his character is what makes him the perfect role model.

I was referring to Ravan, Ravan's ego, Ravan's fixation!!!!!!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

He said that with respect to Ravana. :hitwall:

Do you think Ram was right in banishing Sita or having doubts on her integrity?

I was referring to Ravan, Ravan's ego, Ravan's fixation!!!!!!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

my bad ..:oops:

Do you think Ram was right in banishing Sita or having doubts on her integrity?

That is your perverted interpretation.

Even IF Rama had doubts about her integrity he would not have left her unless Sita wanted him to leave her.

Luv-Kush is not part of the original valmiki Ramayan. I restrict myself to the original.

my bad ..:oops:

That is your perverted interpretation.

Even IF Rama had doubts about her integrity he would not have left her unless Sita wanted him to leave her.

Luv-Kush is not part of the original valmiki Ramayan. I restrict myself to the original.
Perverted :smitten:
I am not aware. Tell me about it please.

I am not a professional linguist but based on my limited knowledge I can break it down to knowledgeable bits.

Ninte = Nin Deh(am) = You Body (sanskrit)
Pere = Name (Tamil)
en=yat=what (sanskrit)
dha = cha = and ? (sanskrit)

Nin Deh pere yat cha (sanskrit sanskrit tamil sanskrit unknown) i.e. What is your name.
blaah blaaah...
ninte perendha-ninte peru entha..
ninte-nee(you in Dravidian )+te(te or dha ,like undha /unta in srilankan Tamil dialect)..
peru/peyar(Dravidian)...
endha--enna+.dha,what(Dravidian)..there is nothing called Sanskrit in it,even a trace..
ninte peru endha(mal)
unga/unta peyar enna(tam)
nimma hesaru yenu(kan)
nee peru emti(tel)..see the similarities with other Dravidian languages..

blaah blaaah...
ninte perendha-ninte peru entha..
ninte-nee(you in Dravidian )+te(te or dha ,like undha /unta in srilankan Tamil dialect)..
peru/peyar(Dravidian)...
endha--enna+.dha,what(Dravidian)..there is nothing called Sanskrit in it,even a trace..
ninte peru endha(mal)
unga/unta peyar enna(tam)
nimma hesaru yenu(kan)
nee peru emti(tel)..see the similarities with other Dravidian languages..

LOL........ if you bother to check with what I wrote and compare it with the languages you have written the sanskrit root becomes visible immediately. :lol:

ok.....what is your name??? Sanskrit translation,please...

LOL.....it does not work that way. Direct translations sound different.

Tav nava kim is the sanskrit equivalent of What is your name.

Marathi would be "Tuja nav kaay aahe"
Gujarati would be "taaru naam sun che"
Bengali would be " apnar naam ki" (not sure)

They don't sound like sanskrit either :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom