What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

no one in india care what pakistan consumes......:lol:
if u want to eat cows then breed more...and slaughter them...
but don't try to teach us democracy and what it means when u urself had been under dictatorship for half of pakistns life...
Hahah you call your ruling system democracy? hahaha. Like i said, its hindu supremacy system then democracy where laws are made to serve Hindus.

we need to focus on important issues.

and beef needs to be processed,,,,due to less butchering of old bulls my city is full of old bulls roaming around in the city,it benefits no one.

its better to give those animals quick death.

Hahah you call your ruling system democracy? hahaha. Like i said, its hindu supremacy system then democracy where laws are made to serve Hindus.

show one hindu supremacy law??
yup i said

one

Hypocrisy at its best.

India is a democratic state meaning no religion in state's affairs. So why the hell ban beef? I think their are many other people in India who do not share the same belief of worshiping cows.

hmmm yum yum.
beef-steak.jpg
In a majority country, you live according to what majority does isnt it?and rules are made by majority. Do pakistani hindus get the same liberty you said above ,Majority doesnt need to put up with every Nonsense minority does everytime just to be politically correct or fear of hurting one of their food habits.Some flexibility in non-issues can be allowed but not in cases where the sentiments of majority population are hurt.There can be no flexibility in such cases.
People are not banning other meats they are free to eat everything except beef.Just like how pakistanis dont like pork likewise here beef.

whatever u say,eat beef and get heart attack.

good luck.

Utter nonsense.... proper portioning (like with any other food) and it will benefit you.
I eat beef regularly and got run for more than 10k 4 times a week, do strength training twice a week and play football and tennis ones a week......... and my heart work perfectly.

we ll see whether u can go for one week without meat?

I spent 8 months eating no meat...

Getting all your protein (over 100 gr per day) only from non meat sources is hard, monotonous and boring.
I felt weaker, made less progress and was missing meat after 5 months.

That was also discussed in previous pages, first, beef eating was our culture as mentioned in many old texts like Rig Vedas, only later we stopped it. Second, even now we don't need to do it, but there are many Indians for whom beef is not a taboo, we have no right to impose our will on their food habits in a civilized country, if we consider our country civilized & modern.

Now now, don't score a goal in the empty field when manvan-whatever is not here. :D

Now now, don't score a goal in the empty field when manvan-whatever is not here. :D

Don't worry, the field is not empty, there are still many here fighting for a 'purified India', and who knows manvan-whatever is not present here with one of his many duplicate IDs?? He won't rest before purifying India of all evils like us. :D

Don't worry, the field is not empty, there are still many here fighting for a 'purified India', and who knows manvan-whatever is not present here with one of his many duplicate IDs?? He won't rest before purifying India of all evils like us. :D

If he was here, you could have picked it up by now. He suffers from a mental disorder, such that he finishes every sentence with a lame smiley.

And it's out of his control. :lol:

time to ban beef....:angry::angry:
no sane hindu will ever eat beef......:mad::mad:

time to ban beef....:angry::angry:
no sane hindu will ever eat beef......:mad::mad:

Just yesterday 16 of us went to a restaurant for an office get together, while 14 of us were gleefully enjoying several dishes of chicken, mutton, and fish, both Indian and Mediterranean dishes, 2 of us (one Gujrati & one from UP) were veg and chewing different dishes of grass and paneer. :P I really felt pity for them, but who can help them get out of their suffering when the oppression is self-imposed!! :D

Just yesterday 16 of us went to a restaurant for an office get together, while 14 of us were gleefully enjoying several dishes of chicken, mutton, and fish, both Indian and Mediterranean dishes, 2 of us (one Gujrati & one from UP) were veg and chewing different dishes of grass and paneer. :P I really felt pity for them, but who can help them get out of their suffering when the oppression is self-imposed!! :D
:mad::mad:
hw u call them grass dishes.....:angry: ....
need to impose Marshall law in india ....against meat consumption........:D:D
all meat eating fellows will be fined 10% of their monthly salary as meat tax.....:P

:mad::mad:
hw u call them grass dishes.....:angry: ....
need to impose Marshall law in india ....against meat consumption........:D:D
all meat eating fellows will be fined 10% of their monthly salary as meat tax.....:P

One of my ex-bosses has a Labrador, she raised that poor hapless dog as a veggie!! :hitwall:
I used to ask her to check whether her dog has grown small horns by now and whether it is doing 'mayaaaaa' instead of barking. :D

One of my ex-bosses has a Labrador, she raised that poor hapless dog as a veggie!! :hitwall:
I used to ask her to check whether her dog has grown small horns by now and whether it is doing 'mayaaaaa' instead of barking. :D
lol....thats funny.....carnivore needs meat...no doubt....atleast once in a week.....they must be fed with meat....
but humans are different case.....we are nt carnivore.......:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom