What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I still don't understand, is to why someone will kill cow, Bulls I can understand but cows have much better value since they produce milk.

If you notice now they are now trying to distance NaMo from Hindutva l

The same thing they have done with Vajpayee and a little lately with Advani :lol: Its hilarious to watch people claiming Vajpayee was liberal and Advani is secular :rofl:

Even during election season Mr. Satpal Malik could only promise a reduction on beef exports, not ban!! Save this link, India will remain the largest beef exporter after 5 years also, Modi is a politician, and a business-minded politician. :)

There were no causalities either. People here preen about their longevity on PDF as if it is their sasural. When and if required, the nationalists will be around to smack down the libtards. If you notice now they are now trying to distance NaMo from Hindutva claiming as if talking of development and governance is anti-Hindutva. When the truth of the matter is it was RSS' endorsement and backing which arm twisted BJP into accepting Modi as its PM candidate. It was RSS which was out in the field campaigning for NaMo when most of the libtards were still rooting for Khujliwal.

Awww......."smack down the libtards".............!!!!! Now stop acting like an internet version of Sunny Deol.

I still don't understand, is to why someone will kill cow, Bulls I can understand but cows have much better value since they produce milk.

Only buffaloes & bulls, not milk giving cows, they are too costly to slaughter for meat, doesn't make any economic sense.

The same thing they have done with Vajpayee and a little lately with Advani :lol: Its hilarious to watch people claiming Vajpayee was liberal and Advani is secular :rofl:

But Vajpayee didn't show rabid communalism, did he? They can't afford to if they want to be in the power.

Only buffaloes & bulls, not milk giving cows, they are too costly to slaughter for meat, doesn't make any economic sense.
Isn't there buffalo milk? Because I am pretty sure they use to sell that in Nagpur.

Thread about issues like poverty and bad infrastructure get 5 pages of attention in the best case... while threads on nonsense like this get over 113 pages.

Perfectly sums up the root for every real issue in this nation :tup:

Keep it up!
nonsense,,,,,,:mad:
what about our "culture",,,,,,uska dhol kon bajaega

Isn't there buffalo milk? Because I am pretty sure they use to sell that in Nagpur.

Beef is a cheap meat, probably the cheapest, even milk giving female buffaloes will be too costly to slaughter, it is always the extra male buffaloes that go to slaughter houses, this preference is simply for economic reasons, not for religion.

nonsense,,,,,,:mad:
what about our "culture",,,,,,uska dhol kon bajaega

That was also discussed in previous pages, first, beef eating was our culture as mentioned in many old texts like Rig Vedas, only later we stopped it. Second, even now we don't need to do it, but there are many Indians for whom beef is not a taboo, we have no right to impose our will on their food habits in a civilized country, if we consider our country civilized & modern.

Beef should be banned.

Hypocrisy at its best.

India is a democratic state meaning no religion in state's affairs. So why the hell ban beef? I think their are many other people in India who do not share the same belief of worshiping cows.

hmmm yum yum.
beef-steak.jpg

That was also discussed in previous pages, first, beef eating was our culture as mentioned in many old texts like Rig Vedas, only later we stopped it. Second, even now we don't need to do it, but there are many Indians for whom beef is not a taboo, we have no right to impose our will on their food habits in a civilized country, if we consider our country civilized & modern.
u bad bad bangali:mad:
u dont know nethng about hinduism,,dont try to be an expert.
our culture doesnt approve slaughtering of cows,,,as few PhD holders in religion have already stated in this thread,,
so give up..

Hypocrisy at its best.

India is a democratic state meaning no religion in state's affairs. So why the hell ban beef? I think their are many other people in India who do not share the same belief of worshiping cows.

hmmm yum yum.
beef-steak.jpg
n then a pakistani living in US comes along,,,,
kuch bhi ho,,,,bas bolna hai:mad:

Hypocrisy at its best.

hmmm yum yum.
beef-steak.jpg
don't worry....we are planning to open new butcher plants for pork.....
u are welcome to india and enjoy....Pork yum yum.....:)
images

cows give us milk and and organic compost.... which is to be used.......
bulls tills the land .... and the per capita cattle has gone down........need to preserve them...anyway indian cows are too skinny to give the satisfactory beef per cow......

Last edited:
our culture doesnt approve slaughtering of cows,,,as few PhD holders in religion have already stated in this thread,,
so give up..

Already discussed in previous pages with enough proof, you can go back and check them. And I don't give up!! :)

Already discussed in previous pages with enough proof, you can go back and check them. And I don't give up!! :)

Shut up Naseruddin Shah!

Go back to your stellar acting career :mad:

so give up..
So the freedom of speech in world's biggest democracy goes down the drain. Only Hindus are allowed to voice their opinion and laws are made according to hindu's religion in Indian democracy, more like Hindu supremacy.

n then a pakistani living in US comes along,,,,
kuch bhi ho,,,,bas bolna hai:mad:
So Pakistanis living abroad are not allowed say anything on a Pakistani form? You are ridiculous!

don't worry....we are planning to open new butcher plants for pork.....
u are welcome to india and enjoy....Pork yum yum.....:)
images

cows give us milk and and organic compost.... which is to be used.......
bulls tills the land .... and the per capita cattle has gone down........need to preserve them...anyway indian cows are too skinny to give the satisfactory beef per cow......

Go ahead open pork butcher shop as it will serve Christian customers and at the same time open goat/cow slaughter house for Muslims but thats only going to happen in real democracy.

The entire world consume cow meat and country like pakistan where cows are slaughtered every year should have ran out of cows by now but thats not the case.

Last edited:
Go ahead open pork butcher shop as it will serve Christian customers and at the same time open goat/cow slaughter house for Muslims but thats only going to happen in real democracy.
The entire world consume cow meat and country like pakistan where cows are slaughtered every year should have ran out of cows by now but thats not the case.
no one in india care what pakistan consumes......:lol:
if u want to eat cows then breed more...and slaughter them...
but don't try to teach us democracy and what it means when u urself had been under dictatorship for half of pakistns life...

Hypocrisy at its best.

hmmm yum yum.
beef-steak.jpg
So Pakistanis living abroad are not allowed say anything on a Pakistani form? You are ridiculous!
u post that "stuff":pleasantry:,,,,,,,n call me ridiculous:haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom