What's new

Holy Cow! Assam has turned into cattle hub for Bangladesh

Wow cows are really expensive in Bangladesh even on eid i can easily buy two cows for 1 lakh Pakistani Rs
1 kg of beef costs 500 Taka in BD. Too expensive for a poor man like me, but not certainly that expensive for many of our internet warriors.

@Bilal9 you actually believe that nonsense or you were just trying to get Rain Man's goat?

I don't know what you speak of.... why does EVERY thread turn into a mudfest and a clawfight?

Alpine-marmots-fighting.jpg

You couldn't afford them. We have much richer consumers to sell to....that have money to spend past baniyans your sewer dump can make.

When will Bangladesh export something that matters to Japan where you live?

http://www.reuters.com/article/maruti-suzuki-strategy-idUSL3N12Q27M20151026

No one in BD likes to buy an India made car. People like to buy good looking four year old Japanese brands. BD is exporting only a few garments item to Japan. It will be added by probably jute goods. I find more Vietnam made garments in Japanese retail shops than made in Bangladesh. No other country will ever be able to be equal to or surpass Japan in terms of quality and timely delivery. So, I do not think BD will do any large exporting to Japan unless the Japanese companies open shops in Matarbari.

while millions of illegal bangladeshi come to India
india-bangladeshi-migrants1.jpg
@Top cat @Kobiraj and others. Ei bandorer bacchare ektu galagali koren to!! Sha*la Indianra chapabaji korar jayga payna. Mittha photo diya bole trillion shonkhok manush BD thaika oder pocha dashe jay.

this is a real photo and yes I understand bengali i'm Assamese and there are over million illegal Bangladeshis here in Assam.
@Top cat @Kobiraj and others. Ei bandorer bacchare ektu galagali koren to!! Sha*la Indianra chapabaji korar jayga payna. Mittha photo diya bole trillion shonkhok manush BD thaika oder pocha dashe jay.

so our desh is poscha and yours is what Sonar Bangladesh?:omghaha:

while millions of illegal bangladeshi come to India
india-bangladeshi-migrants1.jpg

Idiot, these are biharis...

]

PDF e maximum troll hoilo bangladesh theke palaia jaoa dhora khaoa Indian. Vabchilo India te jaia maharaja hoia jaibo kintu ekhon bhikkar jhuli nia ghure. Na ghar ka na ghat ka.

No one in BD likes to buy an India made car. People like to buy good looking four year old Japanese brands. BD is exporting only a few garments item to Japan. It will be added by probably jute goods. I find more Vietnam made garments in Japanese retail shops than made in Bangladesh. No other country will ever be able to be equal to or surpass Japan in terms of quality and timely delivery. So, I do not think BD will do any large exporting to Japan unless the Japanese companies open shops in Matarbari.

You dont see BD garments in Japan because BD government does not allow Japanese company to set up garments outside EPZ. Japanese business like to make their clothes from their own factory to maximize profit. Vietnam allows FDI in garments. Now MM also attracting a lot of Japanese clothing factories.

Last edited:
Bihari's how did you reach to that conclusion sherlock?? I'm Assamese and Bangladeshi immigration is a burning issue here so I can very well differentiate between a bangladeshi an a bihari from a mile away. These are muslim bangladeshis rounded up in Assam for deportation.
heres a better quality image of the same picture, notice the missing red dot which is otherwise worn by hindu women in their forehead, and also these people doesn't look remotely like any Bihari.
nb7tqd.png

Bihari's how did you reach to that conclusion sherlock?? I'm Assamese and Bangladeshi immigration is a burning issue here so I can very well differentiate between a bangladeshi an a bihari from a mile away. These are muslim bangladeshis rounded up in Assam for deportation.
heres a better quality image of the same picture, notice the missing red dot which is otherwise worn by hindu women
nb7tqd.png

This is a 30 years old picture and are Biharis. Go and look at you in the mirror. You probably one of them. Bengalis have different look

This is a 30 years old picture and are Biharis. Go and look at you in the mirror. You probably one of them. Bengalis have different look
forget bihari not a single person in the picture is even a Hindu. You can deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that these people are Bangladeshis and not Bihari and you too are aware of it.

forget bihari not a single person in the picture is even a Hindu. You can deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that these people are Bangladeshis and not Bihari and you too are aware of it.

Why do we care if they are hindu or muslim? They are poor Indian, thats their identity. You are one of them.

Look at their Hal amd Hakikat.. You think any person in their sane mind will cross border to live a life like that? Seems like those people did not even buy a single piece of clothe for at least last 5 years?
Even a Rickshaw puller will earn more money in BD than the Assam Chief Minister

thjese
Why do we care if they are hindu or muslim? They are poor Indian, thats their identity. You are one of them.

Look at their Hal amd Hakikat.. You think any person in their sane mind will cross border to live a life like that? Seems like those people did not even buy a single piece of clothe for at least last 5 years?
Even a Rickshaw puller will earn more money in BD than the Assam Chief Minister

you must be ignorant all these time i've been telling you these are not Indian people but illegal bangladeshis

thjese

you must be ignorant all these time i've been telling you these are not Indian people but illegal bangladeshis
I told you these are Indian. Look at their face. You think Bangladeshis are that ugly? These are trademark Indain adhibashi breed.

I told you these are Indian. Look at their face. You think Bangladeshis are that ugly? These are trademark Indain adhibashi breed.
can you tell me why none of these women wearing red dots on their foreheads if they are biharis. These people are bangladeshis and this is the trademark bangladeshi look

bangladesh_photo_feature_image_10.jpg

2014623124624436734_20.jpg

Hello MR Stupid. Do you see the police officer in the Photo? Now Google Bangladesh Police Uniform and say sorry for wasting our time.
i can't explain the same thing again and again. These people are illegal b'dehis rounded up by the Assam police.

@kobiraaz would you say these people don't look a tiny bit b'deshi like @TopCat claims?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom