What's new

Narendra Modi raises his voice against cow slaughter

Watch from 11:55

And the motive of the propaganda article must be promotion of chickens, right?

Where? That article was mostly talking about beef crisis in Goa and some dumbtards talking about how India should give up its cultural objections of beef and how profitable it is.

Watch from 11:55

Where? That article was mostly talking about beef crisis in Goa and some dumbtards talking about how India should give up its cultural objections of beef and how profitable it is.

Whatever it is.

Beef is going to stay in places like bengal, goa and kerala.

modi is missing out....no one trusts a man who doesnt eat beef. Hell, your manhood comes in question if you do not eat beef, no wonder modi is not married....explains a lot.

modi is missing out....no one trusts a man who doesnt eat beef. Hell, your manhood comes in question if you do not eat beef, no wonder modi is not married....explains a lot.
lol...
kaun se school se bhai......:lol::lol:

no chickens are NOT living being
why u no care for chickens......:sad:
they are good...they are adorable and they cannot fly.......I think u are correct they are not living beings....:D:D
what abt onions.....are they....:p:

Modi should eat cow beef for healthy life....
images

i already eat cow beef its yummy so need for alternative...... im satisfied with cow brand meat.....:azn:o_O

ok..... Jai hindutva.... ab ki baar modi sarkar.....
Good good now try some pig pork
Meat Too:D:D:D

Well, job

Its no secret that employment opportunities and salaries for many people are better in the middle east than here... especially for highly skilled employees.

but the price u pay for the same in terms of lifestyle and health hazards,is not the same.

why u no care for chickens......:sad:
they are good...they are adorable and they cannot fly.......I think u are correct they are not living beings....:D:D
what abt onions.....are they....:p:

they are someone who made entire India bonkers sometimes back :P

they are someone who made entire India bonkers sometimes back :P
hehehe.....
true.....thats why onions needs to protected, guarded and saved at all cost........:laugh:
so, that it end up in our food......:P

Back
Top Bottom