What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yumm

2558_MEDIUM.jpg

dude,i dont knw how old are you and i am not emotional about this issue.

i am just showing you your stupidity.

No wonder millions of indian works in dubai...:lol: plus i know u cant even afford a ticket... ur a unique kind of fool and a coward.. mein teri gau mata kou baray shouk say khata hoon betay:

Beef with peshwari naan along with lassi goes down real well:
16mow8.jpg

spaotv.jpg

308xv83.jpg
ARe Garib ... Saach Bata Dubai main kis Parlour main apni deta haii... ya Jaha sab teri Haath main dete haii :lol:

Tu to kuch bhi Kha sakta haii ... Thoda Suvar ka sauce bhi kha le...

Humare paas ticket ke paise nahi haii ... sare paise to yaha Teri jaiso ko Lene main lag gaye... :flame:

India is the biggest exporter of "COW" beef..............stop this first, Its ok if white man eats ?

Chal UK aake dikha de, yehi baat kar lenge tere se, paise hai ya bhej doon ??

Betay tu wahan bhi nahin aiega ... people like u are paper tigers.. :lol: Aur haan... i might be coming to UK in september... tu mil lien kakay... tension tu leta hai.

abe chutiye,sab jaanta hain aur beef main bassey rehta hain?

itna tak nahi jaanta ki mutton beef se zyaada healthy hain aur beef khaake agriculture khraab karega?

ghaas aur chidiya khane waali praja bana dala hai Hinduon ko...tabhi saa## koi bhi aake bajaa jata hai aur hum haath pe haath rakh kar baithe raithe hain. You are welcome to you Krishna, gopi, cow worship. I will stick to Rudra...preference ya health ki baat nahi hai..allowance aur rules ki hai. This weak form of Hinduism is reprehensible..not befitting of what we were. Tum log apna ram naam jappo..I'll prostrate before my ancestor's sword.

so you dont drink milk,u r vegan?

well maybe not you,but many others.

cows are domesticated from the wild and yes we do take milk from it and they would also prefer this instead of being prey for the tigers/wolves?

Secondly,do you know how they milk cows,you have to do it with love,not by force,have you ever milked a cow?

and did people not survive on this earth before wool was used as protective clothing?

for what you didn't understand,it is like peeing in the wind,you can clean up later but you would do better to pee in the other dierction.

Sorry, I meant cows dont 'give' us milk, we take from them. I have seen milking once in my village, its done by deceit (using calf first). Here they use machines. No love. sorry. :)
I dont understand your pee bit, why eating beef is like peeing into wind. lol.
Tell me should we stop eating lamb just because we take wool from them? I dont get it.

India is the biggest exporter of "COW" beef..............stop this first, Its ok if white man eats ?

dude,infact most opinions here barring 2-3 like mine is pro-beef,

toh koi contradiction nahi hain.

dude,i dont knw how old are you and i am not emotional about this issue.

i am just showing you your stupidity.

:omghaha: Oh I know how emotional you are. Yeah a person becomes stupid if he eats beef :omghaha:

beef022.jpg

ok,it is your wish.

i do see diabetes a common disease amongst arabs/pak/meat hogging people.

It is not our wish. It is the rule. No Indian muslim would slaughter a chicken on Eid day.

As far diabetes, it isn't your issue.

Sorry, I meant cows dont 'give' us milk, we take from them. I have seen milking once, its done by deceit (using calf first). Here they use machines. No love. sorry. :)
I dont understand your pee bit, why eating beef is like peeing into wind. lol.
Tell me should we stop eating lamb just because we take wool from them? I dont get it.

i have milked a cow and i didn't use any calf,it is just from love.

It is an intuitive art and not exploitation like you mention.

you dont understand because you have not evolved to do so,

thank you for saving my time.

i have milked a cow and i didn't use any calf,it is just from love.

It is an intuitive art and not exploitation like you mention.

you dont understand because you have not evolved to do so,

thank you for saving my time.

lol. yeah, I have not evolved to milk a cow. :rofl:
do you have any argument other than emotional pleading and personal insult. :)

If population goes on increasing like this, people can't even afford eating chicken, let alone beef. what a waste..but people should have liberty to eat whatever they want (except endangered species, of-course). Beef eating is not so uncommon is Karnataka. I know for fact that it is common practice in many villages to give out dead cows (dead by natural cause) to labours to eat.

Offtopic: Why some people do not eat pork? What is the exact reason behind that?

=JanjaWeed;4289945]Not at all. The ban doesn't impinge on anyone's religious freedom.. hence it's not against the constitution of India. If it is.. it can't be implemented in the first place.

Muslims who wanna sacrifice a cow what about their religious freedom.

I don't claim to be an expert.. but as far as i know.. Id-ul-Zuha celebration stresses more on goat & sheep. Not on cow though..

here it is..

Muslims might in India since Indian state governments ban them to please one religion. Plus the threats on this forum from extremist Hindus toward people who do enjoy cow meat one can see why they chose to go with goat or lamb but all over the world cows are also sacrificed.As i said it depends on what one can afford.

Muslims didn't challenge the unconstitutional law cause they fear for their safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom