What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If population goes on increasing like this, people can't even afford eating chicken, let alone beef. what a waste..but people should have liberty to eat whatever they want (except endangered species, of-course). Beef eating is not so uncommon is Karnataka. I know for fact that it is common practice in many villages to give out dead cows (dead by natural cause) to labours to eat.

Offtopic: Why some people do not eat pork? What is the exact reason behind that?
some people dont eat beef too. Some are veggie. Its personal choice mate. I dont eat red meat. But why should I stop others from eating and use ridiculous excuses to justify it.

ghaas aur chidiya khane waali praja bana dala hai Hinduon ko...tabhi saa## koi bhi aake bajaa jata hai aur hum haath pe haath rakh kar baithe raithe hain. You are welcome to you Krishna, gopi, cow worship. I will stick to Rudra...preference ya health ki baat nahi hai..allowance aur rules ki hai. This weak form of Hinduism is reprehensible..not befitting of what we were. Tum log apna ram naam jappo..I'll prostrate before my ancestor's sword.

hero,

tumhara ghussa theek hain lekin zara dimaag lagao?

Hum log kuch bhi khaaye lekin sedantary hain(teh),pehli baat woh hain and second thing,sindh mein jab hamla hua tab internal forces raja dahir ke khilaaf teh aur teesri baat,khyber bolan pass ka shikaar rakhna aasaan nahi hain aur yeh baat maanna hain ki hum haar gye.

Ismein dimaag ka bhi mamla hain,sirrff beef ka nahi aur yaar,aaj bhi kashmiri pandat mutton khate hain aur beef aur mutton ka zyaada fark nahi hain.

Tlwar utaake jeeyo heere,lekin dimaag bhi lagao asliyat pe.

i have milked a cow and i didn't use any calf,it is just from love.

It is an intuitive art and not exploitation like you mention.

you dont understand because you have not evolved to do so,

thank you for saving my time.

Dude - If cow gives milk than plants give oxygen which is more important than milk. Go green and love plants.

:omghaha: Oh I know how emotional you are. Yeah a person becomes stupid if he eats beef :omghaha:

beef022.jpg

i never said that but i knw u r stupid regardless of what you eat.

It is not our wish. It is the rule. No Indian muslim would slaughter a chicken on Eid day.

As far diabetes, it isn't your issue.

Thats just a habitual hazard,out of practice not out of reason and anyway no issues with goats.

Diabetes is indeed a reality,my issue or not.

Dude - If cow gives milk than plants give oxygen which is more important than milk. Go green and love plants.

You dont get addicted to gaajar/baingan.

Thats just a habitual hazard,out of practice not out of reason and anyway no issues with goats.

If someone can afford goat then he can slaughter that too. No issues. And if someone wants to slaughter cow for being cheap then nobody should have issue with that either.

so is it like thalaikku mela vellam vantha thalai pona enna,thallappakai pona enna?

and i knw that lamb doesn't have more fat than a cow,per pound.

I know maravars from my locality and they give their new borns goat blood and even they dont eat goat head on deepavali,who are u talking about?

how many factual mistakes ll u make per post?

I am a vellala and we eat goat head for every deepavali. you have to book for a goat's head week's in advance during deepavali. such is the demand.

The Nutrients in Mutton | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

Muslims who wanna sacrifice a cow what about their religious freedom.

Muslims might in India since Indian state governments ban them to please one religion. Plus the threats on this forum from extremist Hindus toward people who do enjoy cow meat one can see why they chose to go with goat or lamb but all over the world cows are also sacrificed.As i said it depends on what one can afford.

Muslims didn't challenge the unconstitutional law cause they fear for their safety.

Religious freedom is not compromised when religion does not mandate it.

I know, but my question was why some religions (like Judaism, Islam etc) prohibit pork? Is there some reason given?

i never said that but i knw u r stupid regardless of what you eat.

Diabetes is indeed a reality,my issue or not.

You dont get addicted to gaajar/baingan.

You have some weird idiotic theories with absolutely no basis. Consult psychiatrist ASAP, better still go and have a beef burger :lol:, will help clear lot of misconceptions.

If someone can afford goat then he can slaughter that too. No issues. And if someone wants to slaughter cow for being cheap then nobody should have issue with that either.

he can move to Pak if he wants to do that.

Is that it (as if other animals are clean!)?
Can somebody tell whether pork is banned in Pakistan?

You can not get it anywhere in a Muslim majority country because they don't eat it and if you ask for it or slaughter it like they do openly for other animals you will be killed in the name of blasphemy for going against Quran/Islam and then they want cows to be allowed to be slaughtered in the Hindu majority country knowing very well that majority of them, even if they are non vegetarians, are against killing cows or eating Beef in India.

They get hurt at a drop of hat for jokes/cartoons and what not but then got guts to question if anyone else get hurt by their stupid actions for their own religious/spiritual/cultural reasons. Bunch high class hypocrites the followers of Islam are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom