What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would never object that black cover, they are free to practice it.

Can't you try to understand that religious rights have higher priorities over right to fill one's belly with beef, their nutrition content in food won't drop if they don't eat beef and neither will they remain hungry , so why this unwarranted infringement on one's religious rights ???It's just a indication from Congress that they are anti hindu to garner minority votes.

It is not just religious,it is common sense.

You dont need to eat beef to survive,other countries never had a farming culture,they never had brains for farming which is not a easy task.

Even in pakistan you can find people in the villages eating more and more of veg food than even mutton,

beef is only for taste and an expensive one.

Why dont you try asking them to eat beef?

It is no about being unclean alone even though thats a big fact.

You know nothing about Ancient tamil literature/vallalar/ilango adigal and so on....

As it is we have Tasmac ruining the health of TN people,

Beef biryani stalls,u talk as if wonders are happening to TN because of that,

The health budget of Tn goes up like crazy because of that and you forget to mention most TN people dont eat meat a lot,if not beef.
do you know who is nammazhvar? do you know about organic farming/bio dynamic farming in TN?

Do you know about vellalar culture in TN?

do you know that TN is a farming society?

seriously,you complain about things but you never think how your stupidity impacts the lives of others?

when you get a heart attack in life after getting a big insurance,it people like me whose savings are used to do a cardiac surgery.

Padmalakshmi?

you can have all the ****** of the world,you quite deserve it.

I dont get what you are trying to say. eating beef is worse than drinking alcohol?

lamb/ mutton has more fat pound for pound than beef. that doesn't stop tamils for eating a goat's head on deepavali morning.

there are hundreds and thousands of cows straying on the streets eating garbage and dying of neglect. milk men kill new born calves , stuff them and cheat the mother cow to milk more. cows are abused rampantly in India even by our low Indian standards.

Yes I would never object that black cover, they are free to practice it.

Can't you try to understand that religious rights have higher priorities over right to fill one's belly with beef, their nutrition content in food won't drop if they don't eat beef and neither will they remain hungry , so why this unwarranted infringement on one's religious rights ???It's just a indication from Congress that they are anti hindu to garner minority votes.

You sure you are okey with hindu women to wear black cover on their heads and face. You are joking, right?

Ban affects all, not only those who dont want to eat. Its like asking everybody to practice specific religious dogma. Why would rest of people put up with it.

why is the idea of killing an animal that gives you milk sound stupid?
If the ban was on health ground, I have no issues (hope they ban other red meat as well), as long as there is sufficient scintific data to warrant such drastic action.
If people are moving towards vegan, thats their choice.

If there was such strong correlation, govts will curb selling of beef in west as well. I dont see any obesity epidemic in UK.

you dont see any obsesity epidemic in the USA from all the burgers?

and killing an animal which gives milk?

that is a such a rhetorical question dude,you never eat something that feeds you just like how you never make buildings on agricultural land and just like how you dont dump waste into fresh water lakes,it is a normal intuitive thing,you dont need science to get there.

And Intuition is much much bigger than science,science lives and dies on old and new theories,intuition lives forever.

Itni jaldi hath mein agai .... phattu sirf internet pey hi tu bhonk sakta hai... plus whats with the fake pashtun accent? identity crisis?:omghaha:

tu bhi dubai mein kisikaa jhaan nahi ukhaad payega.

so ban was against Indian constitution?

Not at all. The ban doesn't impinge on anyone's religious freedom.. hence it's not against the constitution of India. If it is.. it can't be implemented in the first place.

Id-ul-Zuha On this day Muslims sacrifice a goat or cow to commemorate the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim,Hope this answer your question. Id-ul-Zuha, special `Dua` (prayer) is recited by thousands of Muslims for peace and prosperity. The wealthy families are expected to sacrifice one animal per family and distribute two-thirds of the meat among poor.

I don't claim to be an expert.. but as far as i know.. Id-ul-Zuha celebration stresses more on goat & sheep. Not on cow though..

here it is..

Today Muslims all over the world who can afford it , sacrifice a sheep (sometimes a goat) as a reminder of Ibrahim's obedience to Allah. In Britain, the animal has to be killed at a slaughterhouse.

They share out the meat among family, friends and the poor, who each get a third share.

Eid-ul-Zuha is also known as Eid-ul-Adha in Arabic and Bakra-Id or Bakrid in the Indian subcontinent because of the tradition of sacrificing a goat or 'bakr' on this day. The word 'Id' is derived from the Arabic 'iwd' meaning 'Festival' and Zuha comes from 'uzhaiyya' which translates to 'Sacrifice'.
On this day Muslims sacrifice a goat or Bakr (Urdu) to commemorate the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim, who willingly agreed to kill his son at the behest of God.

I dont get what you are trying to say. eating beef is worse than drinking alcohol?

lamb/ mutton has more fat pound for pound than beef. that doesn't stop tamils for eating a goat's head on deepavali morning.

there are hundreds and thousands of cows straying on the streets eating garbage and dying of neglect. milk men kill new born calves , stuff them and cheat the mother cow to milk more. cows are abused rampantly in India even by our low Indian standards.

so is it like thalaikku mela vellam vantha thalai pona enna,thallappakai pona enna?

and i knw that lamb doesn't have more fat than a cow,per pound.

I know maravars from my locality and they give their new borns goat blood and even they dont eat goat head on deepavali,who are u talking about?

how many factual mistakes ll u make per post?

you dont see any obsesity epidemic in the USA from all the burgers?

and killing an animal which gives milk?

that is a such a rhetorical question dude,you never eat something that feeds you just like how you never make buildings on agricultural land and just like how you dont dump waste into fresh water lakes,it is a normal intuitive thing,you dont need science to get there.

And Intuition is much much bigger than science,science lives and dies on old and new theories,intuition lives forever.

tu bhi dubai mein kisikaa jhaan nahi ukhaad payega.

Epidemic is in USA for due to overeating everything including potato chips. Dont tell me potatoes are bad.
Its a misconception that you just cant stop eating beef burger. In UK, by far the most popular meat(?) is chicken.

First, cow does not feed me, people farm cows (and goats and buffalo) for milk as well as meat. Its not like cow is 'giving' milk to us, its more like we are forcing cow to give us milk.
I dont understand how it is equivalent to building on agricultural land (but yes why not, if we have plenty of food tomorrow due to a breakthrough in science, we wont need such huge agricultural land) or dumping garbage into fresh water.

Its not intutive to me at all. We use sheep's wool for cloths, and meat as well. Cant really be sentimental and say, how can I eat something that cloths us.

exactly,ei al adha means sacrifice,anything need not be goat/cow.

Are tu to Badi Sayani Nikli ... Mere post main women ko change karke man kar diya ... Hume Dubai Wubai main ja kar Bheek mangne ki Jaroorat nahi ...

Hum ne Desh ka namak khaya haii tum jaise Videsh main ja kar Shiekho ka shake karke dene ki jaroorat nahi :cheesy:

No wonder millions of indian works in dubai...:lol: plus i know u cant even afford a ticket... ur a unique kind of fool and a coward..

Beef with peshwari naan along with lassi goes down real well:
16mow8.jpg

spaotv.jpg

308xv83.jpg

First, cow does not feed me, people farm cows (and goats and buffalo) for milk as well as meat. Its not like cow is 'giving' milk to us, its more like we are forcing cow to give us milk.
I dont understand how it is equivalent to building on agricultural land (but yes why not, if we have plenty of food tomorrow due to a breakthrough in science, we wont need such huge agricultural land) or dumping garbage into fresh water.

Its not intutive to me at all. We use sheep's wool for cloths, and meat as well. Cant really be sentimental and say, how can I eat something that cloths us.

so you dont drink milk,u r vegan?

well maybe not you,but many others.

cows are domesticated from the wild and yes we do take milk from it and they would also prefer this instead of being prey for the tigers/wolves?

Secondly,do you know how they milk cows,you have to do it with love,not by force,have you ever milked a cow?

and did people not survive on this earth before wool was used as protective clothing?

for what you didn't understand,it is like peeing in the wind,you can clean up later but you would do better to pee in the other dierction.

so is it like thalaikku mela vellam vantha thalai pona enna,thallappakai pona enna?

and i knw that lamb doesn't have more fat than a cow,per pound.

I know maravars from my locality and they give their new borns goat blood and even they dont eat goat head on deepavali,who are u talking about?

how many factual mistakes ll u make per post?

Yumm

2558_MEDIUM.jpg

I don't claim to be an expert.. but as far as i know.. Id-ul-Zuha celebration stresses more on goat & sheep. Not on cow though..

here it is..

No. For Eid ul Azha celeberation a cow is as preferable as a goat or a sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom