What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.. this thread is getting silly now...

People... hold your emotions & discuss the topic rationally instead of getting vile & spiteful!

Stop taking things out of context makes you look desperate.

Hahaha... u are being desperately Selective ... the things which doesnt go well with u are Termed as Out of Context... u came to Troll but u where met with Counter Troll... now no point of crying here ...go & sit in the corner ...

Yeah 100% of India's Nobel prize winners and Most of the best bureaucrats/Scientists of India are vegetrian/non beef eater's,

please dont include gulf Kirana shops in India's development?

Balls,Anyone who is stupid like you is a problem.

Most mallus know how to debate politics,what the phuck have u achieved in life?

Earn 400 RS by force and not allowing people to unload their trucks?

CPM leaders get killed in Kerala for way lesser.

acha,to tum koi SC hoga,Bhumihar ka Naam khraab karte hote.

gangs of wasseypur dekhle.

You must have serious comprehension problems to not understand my point weirdo.

My point was about those retarded morons who threaten others because of their religion, way of life or what ever.

Those retarded dumb fuks who put their religion above everything.

That was my point and not who eats meat or not. Where the fukc did you read this in my message?

Now chill you heroic religious internet warrior!

Secularism let's one follow his faith freely, withou any curbs, but in this case our faith is being curbed upon, can't you see the obvious ??

right, so you wont have any issues, if GoI brings a legislation asking all women to use face veil, since no faith is being curbed?
What about non-believers? Do they have no rights. Why should they stop eating beef just because you dont want?

@bronxbull, if you are vegeterian, thats your choice, you cant force the rest of people. I dont see anything wrong if people want to eat beef in India, and banning cow slaughter but allowing other animals to be killed for food is arbitrary.
People eat beef here too, and there is no shortage of milk product as well.

No,am not a vegetarian and now dont make this a vegetarian issue,it is purely about cow slaughter.

There is a big problem with cow slaughter,the whole idea of slughatering something that gives you milk is stupid,

Beef is a tasty meat and is an addiction,you can see how argentines and most of the western world hogs beef all the time and gets colol cancer and diabetes all the time,milk/diary can also cause the same,only if you over abuse it.

when the whole world is moving towards vegetarianism/veganism,you morosn r here justifying cow slaughter to give momentum and stability to your inertia of political correctness.

try,try very very hard to make the right choice and not alone,the not wrong choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secularism let's one follow his faith freely, withou any curbs, but in this case our faith is being curbed upon, can't you see the obvious ??

Your faith is not being curbed because no one is forcing beef down your throat. You on the other hand want to curb other people's freedom.

A secular state where every religion is allowed to practice & treated equally..

Now... coming back to the original question..

Slaughtering cow & eating beef is against Hindu beliefs. Is not slaughtering & not eating beef is against any religion?

No, a secular state is one, which has separation of church and state. This legislation is clearly to for appeasing hindus, removing it will make law neutral.
I would say same if govt wants every woman to hide their face or head with cloth. Its not a matter of a piece of cloth anymore, when we know its clearly influcened by a specific religious practice.

I sincerely hope India does not go in pakistan way. This is sick indeed.

people, no personal insult please. :)

I have yet to see muslims do this to hindus.. or massacre hindus like the hinduvta terrorists did in gujrat.

Then Guess what i own the Title of being the biggest ***** in PDF ...

NO NO Same to U... for every Insane on earth Sane looks Idiot...

There i corrected ya.... plus I had beef today... you *****... what u gonna do kafir? :lol:

I have yet to see muslims do this to hindus.. or massacre hindus like the hinduvta f.ks did in gujrat.

I had beef stake today... you *****... what u gonna do? :lol:

I have yet to see as well. Does not mean it does not happen.

Are you a moron,

seriously are you a moron?

Will you give your head a qurbani if you are proven wrong or ll joe shearer jump into his well for liking this post?

Do you have the balls to back your statement you *****?

Your name suggests you belong to one of those ***** outfits from Tamizhnadu?

Being sensitive to cows is a universal Indian thing,Most of the people in India are agriculturalists and they dont slaughter cows.

Tell me,do u have the balls to give your head?

I ll bring you enough Bhumihars,who ll slaughter you to pieces for making such a statement,

you want a wager,hero?

why can't none of these fanatics argue without name calling? Is this the culture you are defending?

if I lose an argument you want my head? That's the exact line of thought I oppose.

I didn't even understand what you are opposing apart from the fact that you hate me :D.

That said, I know most non brahmin Tamils don't even know why they don't eat beef. They just think its unclean and not to be eaten.
Tamil Nadu is also the largest producer of leather goods and workers in leather industry are mostly non brahmin tamils. Not to mention the numerous beef briyani stalls lining chennai's streets doing brisk business. D

why is this offending you so much? you love cows so much?

@bronxbull time to sleep now. Enjoy this

Ossiacher_Tauern_Rindfleischfest_Beef-Steak_13082006_04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have serious comprehension problems to not understand my point weirdo.

My point was about those retarded morons who threaten others because of their religion, way of life or what ever.

Those retarded dumb fuks who put their religion above everything.

That was my point and not who eats meat or not. Where the fukc did you read this in my message?

Now chill you heroic religious internet warrior!

No,it is not about religion above everything,

Christianity owned West pollutes the world,Islam owned middle east has no fresh produce,

When it comes to food,India/Africa alone has the right to preach.

Again Kerala/a land filled with water buys vegetables/grains from TN which faces the sky and has no proper water resources?

That explains the level of your stable opinions when you cant even grow food grains/raise the cattle you want to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom