Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bronxbull time to sleep now. Enjoy this

Ossiacher_Tauern_Rindfleischfest_Beef-Steak_13082006_04.jpg

you can have this dude,

b7e82402665b39d99f692bbf0f36f3aa.article.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing ... until ur on that side of the Border ... Yaha akke dekh Mera Beta...

Betay im going to dubai in a month or two... udhar aja... teri sari takleef teri back side say nikal doun ga....

JanjaWeed;4289830]A secular state where every religion is allowed to practice & treated equally..

so ban was against Indian constitution?

Slaughtering cow & eating beef is against Hindu beliefs. Is not slaughtering & not eating beef is against any religion?

Id-ul-Zuha On this day Muslims sacrifice a goat or cow to commemorate the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim,Hope this answer your question. Id-ul-Zuha, special `Dua` (prayer) is recited by thousands of Muslims for peace and prosperity. The wealthy families are expected to sacrifice one animal per family and distribute two-thirds of the meat among poor.

Coz it doesnt... plus we dont beat people or throw them in gutter for eating pork.
mate, I know. But you dont exactly 'respect' pigs. Do you? So you wont have exactly equivalent case.
Was just saying victimization of minority happens in pakistan too, especially against christians.

Betay im going to dubai in a a month or two... udhar aja... teri sari takleef teri back side say nikal doun ga,...
Kyu Tu kya Dubai ke koi Massage Parlour main Kaam Karti haii kya ... :rofl: :lol: ...

Shi SHi Shi i am Committed to some other women ... :D

so ban was against Indian constitution?

Id-ul-Zuha On this day Muslims sacrifice a goat or cow to commemorate the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim,Hope this answer your question. Id-ul-Zuha, special `Dua` (prayer) is recited by thousands of Muslims for peace and prosperity. The wealthy families are expected to sacrifice one animal per family and distribute two-thirds of the meat among poor.

You mean billion plus... and its not just the wealthy but people who can afford it... also its 1 animal per person who does a job or something.. and can afford it.

why can't none of these fanatics argue without name calling? Is this the culture you are defending?

if I lose an argument you want my head? That's the exact line of thought I oppose.

I didn't even understand what you are opposing apart from the fact that you hate me :D.

That said, I know most non brahmin Tamils don't even know why they don't eat beef. They just think its unclean and not to be eaten.
Tamil Nadu is also the largest producer of leather goods and workers in leather industry are mostly non brahmin tamils. Not to mention the numerous beef briyani stalls lining chennai's streets doing brisk business. D

why is this offending you so much? you love cows so much?

Why dont you try asking them to eat beef?

It is no about being unclean alone even though thats a big fact.

You know nothing about Ancient tamil literature/vallalar/ilango adigal and so on....

As it is we have Tasmac ruining the health of TN people,

Beef biryani stalls,u talk as if wonders are happening to TN because of that,

The health budget of Tn goes up like crazy because of that and you forget to mention most TN people dont eat meat a lot,if not beef.
do you know who is nammazhvar? do you know about organic farming/bio dynamic farming in TN?

Do you know about vellalar culture in TN?

do you know that TN is a farming society?

seriously,you complain about things but you never think how your stupidity impacts the lives of others?

when you get a heart attack in life after getting a big insurance,it people like me whose savings are used to do a cardiac surgery.

I just had beef french dip for lunch. I'll give up my Hindu pride in a split second to gobble it up.

A Hindu brahmin devouring beef and looking hot doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQDit9-z1Xw

Padmalakshmi?

you can have all the ****** of the world,you quite deserve it.

Kyu Tu kya Dubai ke koi Massage Parlour main Kaam Karti haii kya ... :rofl: :lol: ...

Shi SHi Shi i am Committed to some other MAN.. :D

Itni jaldi hath mein agai .... phattu sirf internet pey hi tu bhonk sakta hai... plus whats with the fake pashtun accent? identity crisis?:omghaha:

No,am not a vegetarian and now dont make this a vegetarian issue,it is purely about cow slaughter.

There is a big problem with cow slaughter,the whole idea of slughatering something that gives you milk is stupid,

Beef is a tasty meat and is an addiction,you can see how argentines and most of the western world hogs beef all the time and gets colol cancer and diabetes all the time,milk/diary can also cause the same,only if you over abuse it.

when the whole world is moving towards vegetarianism/veganism,you morosn r here justifying cow slaughter to give momentum and stability to your inertia of political correctness.

try,try very very hard to make the right choice and not alone,the not wrong choice.
why is the idea of killing an animal that gives you milk sound stupid?
If the ban was on health ground, I have no issues (hope they ban other red meat as well), as long as there is sufficient scintific data to warrant such drastic action.
If people are moving towards vegan, thats their choice.

If there was such strong correlation, govts will curb selling of beef in west as well. I dont see any obesity epidemic in UK.

Itni jaldi hath mein agai .... phattu sirf internet pey hi tu bhonk sakta hai... plus whats with the fake pashtun accent? identity crisis?:omghaha:

Are tu to Badi Sayani Nikli ... Mere post main women ko change karke man kar diya ... Hume Dubai Wubai main ja kar Bheek mangne ki Jaroorat nahi ...

Hum ne Desh ka namak khaya haii tum jaise Videsh main ja kar Shiekho ka shake karke dene ki jaroorat nahi :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom