What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

Congratulations Pakistan has broken their losing streak. The win is still tight, but a memorable one. Batting was ok, bowling was ok, fielding was decent, but still not neat at times.
This win, must not raise our hopes for winning the World Cup, because our batting is still a suspect on 1) green top, 2) bouncy and 3) under overcast conditions. Therefore the probability for Pakistan to win world cup will depend on the conditions under which remaining matches are played. Pakistan Cricket Zindabad - Pakistan Paindabad

It may sound bad but Sarfaraz is the most under confident captain I have ever seen

This is for all those retarded supporters who were degrading the team after tge first game, as I said before this team is good enough to do it and beat any side. Beating England is not easy. I hope our jazbati fans can learn a lesson here.

You can't blame them after losing to Afghanistan. As good as our game is, they need to be good consistently.

No...its always good to bat second in these flat tracks...even todays match eng lost only by 15 runs...another two overs for butler would have sealed the fate for pak..if it js a flat track, better to bat second.
Pak is not going to gain much in terms of run rate though as the margin of loss is very less...
Anyway congrats pak
Gained +3 points to net at -2.8. Still we are far off considering This WC will be hinging on NRR to get to the semis by the looks of it.

Team let him down a lot of times. Sarfraz let him down by not giving him slips.

Pakistan is still in danger zone due to negative NRR. However, great performance in this game and comeback. Win or Loose, is not the point - playing wisely and smartly is.

As all can see, England gave tought time to Pakistan in this match in spite of overwhelming target set for it.

Nevertheless, most dangerous sides are India and New Zealand, IMHO. Both can play Pakistan well.
Australia is by far the most dangerous. India to follow. I wouldnt right off any team though.

Fielding let down the bowlers again. Also a bit surprised why no slip was brought in place for Wahab after at least three nicks in two overs. Overall it was a very good performance. They gave their heart out today.
I was wondering the same. Sarfraz was at fault more than anyone else in the last moments.

Amir was unlucky in the start, then again he always gets his catches dropped. Nice to see Wahab getting wickets. Shadab, sexy as ever.

Shadab is my favorite and I am surprised at Hassan’s performance.

Thats not how you describe a performance o_O
That's exactly how you describe his performance.
You can't blame them after losing to Afghanistan. As good as our game is, they need to be good consistently.
Tareeka hota hai har cheez ka, criticize in an acceptable way, gali and downgrading is unacceptable.

20190603_233304.png

Back
Top Bottom