What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

Someone who knows which ones to leave, and he makes each shot look so easy and classic, knows where the fielders are where he is going to hit it.

I too thought that, then I assumed that lodging the bails off may not be the case in run outs?

All of the bail has to be detached from the stumps in order that the wicket is "put down."

The TV umpire froze the action and decided Haris was out at the moment the ball touched the base of the stump.
The stump lit up but the bails stayed on and it looked to me as if they only came off when part of Guptill that may not even have been his arm slid into the stumps , by which time Haris was home anyway.

All of the bail has to be detached from the stumps in order that the wicket is "put down."

The TV umpire froze the action and decided Haris was out at the moment the ball touched the base of the stump.
The stump lit up but the bails stayed on and it looked to me as if they only came off when part of Guptill that may not even have been his arm slid into the stumps , by which time Haris was home anyway.

Benefit of doubt should have gone to Haris. Anyways all is well if it ends well?

so lets assume Zealand loses the next match and Pakistan wins their last match, can we beat them on their RR?

so lets assume Zealand loses the next match and Pakistan wins their last match, can we beat them on their RR?

They have +0.57 while ours - 0.79

This is huge gap to cover from just one match....perhaps our best chance is england not qualifying

They have +0.57 while ours - 0.79

This is huge gap to cover from just one match....perhaps our best chance is England not qualifying
so it means that they would have to loose at least 0.75 points and we have to gain the same, meaning similar loss as today and much stronger victory by Pakistan..

i think we should have done much better against Afghanistan..

so it means that they would have to loose at least 0.75 points and we have to gain the same, meaning similar loss as today and much stronger victory by Pakistan..

i think we should have done much better against Afghanistan..

We messed up West indies match big time and unfortunately rain took away one point from Sri Lanka match, which are perhaps a weaker side in the competition. We should had scored atleast 200 in West indies match

And yes in order to keep NZ out from the semis, they have to lost their match against Eng very convincingly just like today while we beating Bangladesh by scoring 330 odd.

We messed up West indies match big time and unfortunately rain took away one point from Sri Lanka match, which are perhaps a weaker side in the competition. We should had scored atleast 200 in West indies match

And yes in order to keep NZ out from the semis, they have to lost their match against Eng very convincingly just like today while we beating Bangladesh by scoring 330 odd.
we wasted today. we should have chased this down in like 35-40 hours

that would have pushed RR by 0.5 up

All of that is true, but we should have won by a much bigger margin today. Especially considering that Afghanistan is still weaker than WI and SL.

Two t20 matches were played between Pak and NZ & New Zealand had won both the matches easily. Lets see who will win today match? Pakistan had won the toss & option to bowl first.
Credit Goes to https://www.indvspaks.com/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom