What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

my question?
what are our chances if we win our two matches and england win its two as well

England go through. Right now England has 8points winning 2 puts them at 12 and Pakistan is at 7 if they win 2 they go to 11.

Boss they have solid batting afterwards sohail in and that stupid shoaib is out. Babar, specs guy and Harris are a solid combo.. they will finish it.
What did I say

225 to 230 max.. 70 under par.. ok will win in 44.3 overs by 6 wickets
What did I say.. 50% spot on.. but the point is overs were never under threat and they could have finished in 45 if they really wanted

Guru gee aglay match kai baray mei bi batain.
Fast bowlers will route BD. Batting will be inconsequential because of damage by bowling . But more specific prediction on the day depending on pitch weather and what mood Pak is in.
BD has a fire in their belly to win.......

But Pak has fire in the a$$.
Diwali ke rocket... jitne bade aag.. rocket until oonchi

Joe root,morgan, stokes, bairstow, butler are all very good players of spin..in fact they play spin much better than many sub continent batsmen...Eng have beaten india 2-1 last year in an odi series(the only team to do that in the last 3 or 4 years before Aus beat us in india this year)...the ways of god are strange...pakistan will be praying for india this sunday

English can not play spin lol on yesterday’s pitch England could never have reached 159 .
Hope you smash east India company tomorrow.

After a long long time, I was feeling confident watching a Pakistani middle order batsman bat. Haris Sohail has been a treat to watch. Pakistani openers and Babar Azam seriously need to run more between the wickets.
Yes! Never knew he was such a confident and classy stoke maker. Played some excellent shots really

my question?
what are our chances if we win our two matches and england win its two as well
Little chance. England winning both their matches will mean they beat New Zealand. If England win both their matches, we will need New Zealand to lose their second game to Australia (they would have lost one against England). Pakistan will be tied with New Zealand on points and it will come to NRR.

England go through. Right now England has 8points winning 2 puts them at 12 and Pakistan is at 7 if they win 2 they go to 11.
The problem for England and New Zealand really is that they are all playing within the top four teams.England to play NZ and India. NZ to plan England and Australia.

Last edited:
Pakistan's and Muslims traditional "Drummers and Pipe band" out in the stadiums and around:

Pakistani traditional Pipe band

Dil Dil Pakistan after Pakistani victory and Green Lamborgini wow:

After a long long time, I was feeling confident watching a Pakistani middle order batsman bat. Haris Sohail has been a treat to watch. Pakistani openers and Babar Azam seriously need to run more between the wickets.

when Martin Guptill ran out Haris Sohail, did anybody else notice that part of the bail lifted off the stump temporarily, but then lowered very snugly back on again, before then falling off the stump when Sohail was actually in?

Was that definitely out?

Actually NO. This stadium isn't a batting paradise and the pitch was facilitating spinning (bowling tricks).

Conventional wisdom was to commit to fielding after winning the toss. Williamson is a talented captain but I am not sure what he was thinking in this case. The pitch was less troubling to batsmen in 2nd half.
The pitch got worse in second innings..
Pitch was bed first 10 hours fue to damn conditions and than last 30 hours for Pakistan due to grip

when Martin Guptill ran out Haris Sohail, did anybody else notice that part of the bail lifted off the stump temporarily, but then lowered very snugly back on again, before then falling off the stump when Sohail was actually in?

Was that definitely out?
I thought it wasnt arent bail suppose to off.
It was second time when his elbow hit that the bail actually were dislodged enough to fall

Yes! Never knew he was such a confident and classy stoke maker. Played some excellent shots really

Someone who knows which ones to leave, and he makes each shot look so easy and classic, knows where the fielders are where he is going to hit it.

Was that definitely out?

I too thought that, then I assumed that lodging the bails off may not be the case in run outs?

Someone who knows which ones to leave, and he makes each shot look so easy and classic, knows where the fielders are where he is going to hit it.
True.

I too thought that, then I assumed that lodging the bails off may not be the case in run outs?
It is. The bails need to be dislodged. However with the new bails with lights, once the light is on it is considered as dislodged i guess.

However with the new bails with lights, once the light is on it is considered as dislodged i guess.

Then in Haris's case it was Guptil's hand that made the bails to light up initially, by the time he managed to hit the stumps with ball, Haris had already made it to crease.

Then in Haris's case it was Guptil's hand that made the bails to light up initially, by the time he managed to hit the stumps with ball, Haris had already made it to crease.
Then he was not out! It was a wrong decision in my opinion!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom