What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

Tremendous bowling, batting and fielding effort by Pak team. Hats off.

SL has India also. If they drop the match with India and Pakistan wins against BL and Afg, then
Pak - 11
SL - 10

Its funny how the world rotates , Pakistan chances to reach the semis rests entirely with TEAM INDIA
India needs to beat SL and Eng for Pakistan chances to reach the Semis.

Current situation is

Pakistan has to win all two remaining matches and if

England has to lost 1 in their remaining matches

Sirilanka has to lost 1 in their remaining matches

Bangladesh has to lost 1 in their remaining matches

Let's talk about chances.

England's remaining matches:
1- Next against India: Eng must win.
2- Against NZ: NZ must win.
England on 10 points after round matches.

Sri Lankan remaining matches:
1- Against SA : SA should win.
2- Against WI : WI wins
3- Against IND : SL must win

SL on 8 points.

Bangladesh remaining matches:
1- Against IND : Bangladesh must win
2- Against PAK : Pakistan must win.

Bangladesh on 9 points.

India's remaining matches:
1- Against WI : WI must win
2- Against Eng: Eng must win
3- Against BAN: Bangladesh must win
4- Against SL: SL must win

India remain on 9 points.

Joke apart, India would probably will win 2 out of 4 matches, may be all. It would be difficult to catch them or NZ.
We should easily catch Bangladesh by beating them in last match.
Sri Lanka also look very difficult to qualify, they most likely lose against India, and may be one more team. Hopefully SA try to gain some pride and defeat SL. We can easily catch SL no doubt.
That leaves us with last team i.e. England with my divided loyalties. England is in a pickle all their 2 matches are very tough. They can lose both of them, even 1 losses for them would be enough for us to qualify.
But if they win 2 matches we are out.

SL has India also. If they drop the match with India and Pakistan wins against BL and Afg, then
Pak - 11
SL - 10

Its funny how the world rotates , Pakistan chances to reach the semis rests entirely with TEAM INDIA
India needs to beat SL and Eng for Pakistan chances to reach the Semis.

Not necessary.
Consider this, what if India loses all of its matches!! It is out.
I can promise if they lose next match against WI it would put the cat among the pigeons.

Consider this England beat India but NZ beat England, Pakistan still qualify.

Then in 2045 Sarfraz Ahmed will be the PM of Pakistan.....

All good, but Sarfraz PM!!!
I shiver thinking about it. God bless Pakistan and saves it from Sarfraz.
The man cannot even speak properly.

India will win against England.. that’s for sure..!

Edgbaston .high population of local Indians will turn up to watch India get smashed .

Same pitch ? English can not play spin .

Go on India

Not necessary.
Consider this, what if India loses all of its matches!! It is out.
I can promise if they lose next match against WI it would put the cat among the pigeons.

Consider this England beat India but NZ beat England, Pakistan still qualify.

All good, but Sarfraz PM!!!
I shiver thinking about it. God bless Pakistan and saves it from Sarfraz.
The man cannot even speak properly.
Some people see future, I am on the other hand have been transported to the past. I feel like an Australian fan of 2000s.I no longer look at opponents and think can we win, i think how easily can we beat them.
I have been to the mountaintop and man the view is awesome from here. This is the strongest Indian team to ever come to world cup, the best bowlers, the best batsmen, the best fielders.
Been watching a d supporting Indian team since I was 5.i have never felt like this before. There is a smugness in me. Australia,sure... We will smash them around. England? A childs play. WI.. No chance.

What if rain wastes any of the matches, specially ours, same like srilanka match was a wasted opportunity.

What if rain wastes any of the matches, specially ours, same like srilanka match was a wasted opportunity.
Seeing how late in the competition Pakistan found ita groove, I would say Pakistan was lucky the match was washed out.

D-AwXIBXUAATX6J.jpg

Some people see future, I am on the other hand have been transported to the past. I feel like an Australian fan of 2000s.I no longer look at opponents and think can we win, i think how easily can we beat them.
I have been to the mountaintop and man the view is awesome from here. This is the strongest Indian team to ever come to world cup, the best bowlers, the best batsmen, the best fielders.
Been watching a d supporting Indian team since I was 5.i have never felt like this before. There is a smugness in me. Australia,sure... We will smash them around. England? A childs play. WI.. No chance.

Don't be smug, Pakistan could have squeezed both Australia and India, if they played with commitment like they did today.
India can get overturned by any team in the coming matches. If you look deeply Indian team is not extra ordinary. bit of pressure after losing the match would do wonders for loss of confidence.
You barely scraped against Afghanistan. Lots of questions asked about Afghan's commitment and in some circles about their honesty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom