What's new

South Africa vs Pakistan: Match to Watch, Lords - WorldCup 2019

SA has been playing bad cricket for a year now...I think South African cricket will die in a couple of years...It might have also to do with white population leaving that country.

At least team will not get any virus as this team can’t even catch a cold looks like

Shadab got 4th. LBW, it is reviewed.

Decision reversed, nicked.

Miller gone bowled Afridi, 6 down.

3D5943B0-AFF6-45D6-9F2E-EA5FD11CEC10.jpeg
Andheree raath meh .......

South Africa need 87 runs to win in 35 balls

Out. S.A 222/6 in 44.1 overs.

South Africa is worst performer in this world cup . They did not perform as per expectation. Pakistani first loss against WI with huge margin is the reason of their exit before semi stage

Pakistan had a chance to win this match by 80/90 runs and improve their run rate, which could become very important if they had to had any chance of semi final.

Haris sohail classy ininings

Sri Lanka , Pakistan, Bangladesh fighting for semi finals .

We just need to focus on winning 4 out of 4 matches

WorldCup2019.png

Team need to be Serious in fielding , bowling and batting next 3 games

1992 New Zeland was undefeated team prior to facing Pakistan
2019 New Zeland is undefeated team prior to facing Pakistan

A good victory for Pakistan. Worldcup hopes are alive. Batting well. But fielding was pathetic, 8 drop catches.

Pakistan as the better team won. Feel bad for South Africa...out of Worldcup so soon.

South Africa is worst performer in this world cup . They did not perform as per expectation. Pakistani first loss against WI with huge margin is the reason of their exit before semi stage
That's because they have the worst captain and opener in the world cup...I mean seriously he should have grabbed that opportunity when ABD offered to come back to the team..And WTF he is doing by carrying Hashim Amla..Hashim has been the most over hyped and selfish player i have ever seen...

Back
Top Bottom