What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

Dr Nauman ko PTV sports se nikaal diya kya ? :D he was an pmln *** licker anyways lolz
well he is sometimes biased but i mostly watch him with rashid latif on there you tube channel caught behind for there insight also he is very enthusiastic about cricket as for pmln i dont know about that.

Shoaib Akhtar said Sarfaraz is mota , his gol matol face not fit to be captain

Poor England they played Series and ODI with Pakistan , Pakistanis gave them fake bowlers and in key match introduced the real pace attack

Amir / Wahab etc

However , Amir is unfortuunate that during his prime years , Pakistan never tour 4-6 month long Tours of England and Australia his talent is wasted in Dead pitches of UAE\

I personally did not watch the match

Question is Should we make any change in team?. I think it can disturb winning combination. Shouldn't we go with same team in next matches?

Is review of Hafeez bowling action due ? English Press must be busy now to find some scandal about Pakistani team stay tuned you know it's coming ~

This is an open WC.
Bangladesh played so well against south Africa. Anyone can win. You just need guts. Amir and wahab bowled like caged tigers. Passion aggression and clear will to win. Batsmen stayed composed.
Criticism would be that we are not getting enough runs in the last few over

4.1M was the number of views on hotstar at one point in time...Many Indians followed ot too(of course many overseas pakistanis might have watched it on hotstar too...but i am pretty sure of those 4.1M ,more than 80 percent would be indians)

Indian friends I know have all been congratulatory , must have something to do with ex colonial masters getting beat
Bangladeshis ,Sri Lankan’s here have also been happy inglistan lost heck even West Indies we’re jumping up when the queens team lost lol

Wonder boy archer got smashed all over the ground hahahaha left he’s own team for English pounds and got hammered lol .

some inquiry is going on regarding reverse swing in this match

English cheats crying as usual

Must have run out of mints to help them swing the ball cheating English

Back
Top Bottom