What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

It was batting paradise pitch . We played bad. Lack of planning is the main reason. Hope, we learn lesson and don't do same mistake. Difficult matches are coming ahead. Our boys need to work hard in training sessions and coaches need to teach our boys that such mistakes are unacceptable in worldcup matches.
Best of luck for other matches. This team still has potential to play semi final.

i disagree.it wasn't batting paradise.overcast condition means help for fast bowlers.it's our captain who made the blunder.ball was swinging and clearly pakistani bowlers bowled well.i don't like hasan ali and i don't think he is a big player.he is overrated.wahab and amir bowled well.we made lots of mistakes.spinners didn't even completed one over.they are mistakes by sarfaraz.we know pakistani battling.pakistani batsmen scored 300 runs on flat batting surfaces in the series against england.weather in england is very important.you can swing the ball in overcast condition and it also helps spinners but sarfaraz made mistakes specially no over for shadab.all blame goes to batsmen and terrible decisions of captain himself.it was our easiest game because west indies team lacks experience.it is sad that we lost this game.

reading pitch and conditions are very impotant.pakistan was lucky to have this kind of pitch with overcast condition today.not all pitches supports bowlers.in the next game,probably 300 plus pitch.who knows! it was bad decisions by sarfaraz that cost us this match.he is poor captain and rather than attacking west indies batsmen by shadab and imad,he decided to use hassan ali whose selection is based on parchi system.asia cup was an eye opener for many but inzamam selected same players despite continuous series lost to other teams.we currently have three bowlers which we don't deserve.shsheen shan,hassan ali and husnain,they are all useless.it puts pressure on the bowling setup.we are doomed.wahab and amir tried well.wahab tried everything specially bouncers.what do you expect from bowlers when you drop catches(inam dropped catch) and when your batsmen scores 105 runs? it was clearly poor batting.i recommend pakistan to include both shoaib malik and asif ali in the next game and exclude haris sohail and hassan ali.we don't need hassan ali.we need extra batsmen in starting line up.if we put a reasonable total,other team might collapse.wahab and amir are good fast bowlers and we should use spinners in this tournament.we should use shoaib malik,hafeez,imad and shadab as spin unit.you can change one spinner from another spinner if he concedes runs.we need more aggressive approach.defensive mindset and defensive fielding will not help us.

Last edited:
Heads or Tails ? Two legends of cricket, Imran Khan and Sir Viv Richards.

61446785_2258811257532648_9193418423831363584_n.jpg
That legend on the right ne mulk to na chalasaka. Kaash team hi chalaleta

Condolences to all Pakistani those were thinking Pakistan would win world cup. Only candidate from south Asia is India Bangladesh. :-)

Pakistani bowler safe the face for Pakistan by taking 3 wicket I hope best for Pakistan in next matches. :-)

Condolences to all Pakistani those were thinking Pakistan would win world cup. Only candidate from south Asia is India Bangladesh. :-)

Pakistani bowler safe the face for Pakistan by taking 3 wicket I hope best for Pakistan in next matches. :-)

india are favorites but bangladesh a candidate? hahahaha are you serious?

We will take revengue in next matches. We won 1992 worldcup like this in England. Lost first match in England but won worldcup. :pakistan:

What should we do now? which changes/adjustment we need in next matches? Still whole world cup remaining.

depends on the toss.we need strong batting line and less fast bowlers.we should exclude hasan ali.hassan ali isn't swinging the ball even in overcast conditions.we don't need hassan ali.he is not all rounder.he can't score runs.we need asif ali and shoaib malik back in starting line up.you should use spinners extensively.good field placement is very important.for fast bowlers,provide 1st slip at all cost.we should score runs in overcast conditions as well.this gamwe is a big miss chance.amir and wahab bowled well.

Such ridiculously retarded pessimism is the trait of morons who just love to be what they really are .... idiots.

Is Pakistan out of the race for World Cup championship ?

pakistan played very bad specially batsmen that's why i want more batsmen in starting line up.bowlers did well.amir did a great job.we can only win if we score runs and take early wickets.we took early wickets but didn't ascore runs.we need to score runs at all cost.even 250 was good enough for west indies but 105 was terrible.

pakistan played very bad specially batsmen that's why i want more batsmen in starting line up.bowlers did well.amir did a great job.we can only win if we score runs and take early wickets.we took early wickets but didn't ascore runs.we need to score runs at all cost.even 250 was good enough for west indies but 105 was terrible.
Just take two steps : Fix Najam Sethi, and Shoaib Malik.

hahaha lagta hai duaian bhi kaam nai anni is wc may!

losers ki team hai they wont win a single match!

Boy peace of change se request karo
operation radd ul fasaad against Pakistan cricket team.

Deakhen Jii mainy kal yeh bhi to kaha tha

“Hain to chawal wase”

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom