What's new

India vs Namibia | Most Useless match of the T20 World Cup 2021

and since when is 20 cricket the barometer/bellwether to judge the calibre of cricket a nation plays ?

again, and not from any sort of hyper-nationalist perspective,..

Australia mein kabhi test series jeetai ho ?

.. India had 2 bad 20 cricket games and got knocked out, sure.. happens

still a very good team otherwise, one would be quite foolish if they were to believe that Indian cricket is somehow on the decline because of two 20 cricket games.
India are historically one of the worst travellers in history - by winning a test in Australia or England doesn’t inflate them to world beaters man. Calm down and stop having delusions
Ghanta performance 🤣🤣🤣, this is fluke t20 match , any minnow can win .
they are going home empty handed 🤣🤣🤣
This post is going to make me banned for one month , but i am speaking truth pakistan is going to lose in semi final , andho ko bater hasth nahi lagegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They may lose the semi final - I don’t care. Your team got 1 hell of a beating by 10 wickets - that’s a humiliation. You got murdered - that’s all that matters

Ghanta performance 🤣🤣🤣, this is fluke t20 match , any minnow can win .
they are going home empty handed 🤣🤣🤣
This post is going to make me banned for one month , but i am speaking truth pakistan is going to lose in semi final , andho ko bater hasth nahi lagegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
don't really take 20 cricket seriously so pta nahi... cant say

I want Pak to win it, though.. if not India, which it can not be.. hope Pak wins it, really do.

So desperate for a test series so we can hand them their cooked and smoked rear ends to them on a platter.

a humiliation. You got murdered - that’s all that matters
dekho.. is type ki baat mazaa kirkira kar deti hai :(

India are historically one of the worst travellers in history - by winning a test in Australia or England doesn’t inflate them to world beaters man. Calm down and stop having delusions
It's changing fast

you continue to ignore the twice in a row away test series wins against Aus and the just concluded series in England.

do you believe this Pakistani team could do it in an away series down under at the WACA/GABBA/ MCG/SCG etc ?

yes ?

kar kai dikhao fir.. STFU till then.

don't really take 20 cricket seriously so pta nahi... cant say

I want Pak to win it, though.. if not India, which it can not be.. hope Pak wins it, really do.

So desperate for a test series so we can hand them their cooked and smoked rear ends to them on a platter.

dekho.. is type ki baat mazaa kirkira kar deti hai :(
t20 is like jua hindu friends play on diwali . i also go and play with them , i win sometimes , so real cricket is test cricket . all others are andhe ke haath bater 😂😂😂😂😂
but andho ko bater nahi milne wali hai , australia and england will fight for bater in the end 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
He
what time is India's flight home today?
EF69E05A-7D3C-446D-8F1B-6764B1618CEF.jpeg
E477A5FC-3ADD-4A90-B72B-82909F18713F.jpeg
A973D433-2EF4-433A-9739-283E803FA75E.jpeg
9D1B1E7C-B4A8-46F0-A2BA-53C3076FB322.jpeg
DA47FBFA-BD08-462A-AEE2-24A8D78107FE.jpeg

This bit of your post suggests you are delusional. India is not the best cricketing nation. In 20/20 cricket - you have been beaten twice and eliminated - in the other group - England Australia and South Africa would be teams India would struggle. To suggest you are the best in the world is certainly delusional. I do t think India are a bad side - what I don’t like about the team is the arrogance - the exaggeration and the Laiser faire attitude they have of being the best - when clearly they are not

lol at india being the best cricket team:rofl::sick:

hold this Indians

Most winsTest: (Pakistan 12; India 9)
ODI: (Pakistan 73; India 55)
T20I: (Pakistan 2;India 6)

& IPL is a bag of shit , the best t20 players are from PSL as this World Cup testified.

Last edited:
lol at india being the best cricket team:rofl::sick:

hold this Indians

Most winsTest: (Pakistan 12; India 9)
ODI: (Pakistan 73; India 55)
T20I: (Pakistan 6; India 2)

& IPL is a bag of shit , the best t20 players are from PSL as this World Cup testified.

Wah modi jee wah. Lumber 1 team India.

Just a slight correction.

In T20I, its India 6; Pakistan 2. But it doesn't matter because they don't care about T20Is.

This Pak team is quite incredible in that sense though, saw an interview with Mat Hayden and he was blown away by the discipline and spirituality of the squad, they're all a mostly pious bunch and they do their namaz thing 5 times a day etc
Political/Geopolitical situation dekh ke bhi, they're carrying the weight of a nation who are counting on them to restore a sense of dignity among the countries of the world, the Afghan war disaster, the political fallout of which resulted in NZ and Eng backing out of tours.. you know better than anyone.. these guys have a real fire in their belly and have a chance at eternal greatness.. it'll be a much storied win for years to come if they can pull it off. I'm rooting for Pk to get this one, honestly.. glory for Akhand Bharat !

Bolded part. You were going okay until the 'Akhand Bharat' thingy?? Trolling??
Seriously you wouldn't be happy if Pakistan is knocked out by Australia?? Be honestly honest??!!
PS. But unlike the 2009 T-20 World Cup Victory, this one, while most welcome, is not quite as important. The time period between approximately 2007-2016 were the most horrible years for Pakistan as a country in its entire history! It ain't even a tenth as bad now.

Wah modi jee wah. Lumber 1 team India.

Just a slight correction.

In T20I, its India 6; Pakistan 2. But it doesn't matter because they don't care about T20Is.

oh yes . Corrected .

test cricket you say ,.
Can’t beat it .

Last edited:
very good team namibia we should support them , we will give them opportunity to play in IPL so that they can get plenty of money and cricket board gets money for development of cricket in namibia .

LOL IPL is the reason why your team lost.

:rofl:

"Indian Team needs rest " - Shastri

Professional Team hai ya , Kamzoor Chooza ?

Lets leave Indians alone now. They are out of the World cup, couldnot make to Semi-finals, badly hurt, depressed and silent as hell. World had too much bantar, memes, jokes and attacks on the Indians.

Lets us Pakistanis move on, reduce the scolding, memes on twitter, Facebook and defence.pk discussion forums.

Back
Top Bottom