What's new

ICC WorldCup 2023: India vs Pakistan: Biggest Match in this World || Half the World Viewership of Greatest Rivalry on 14th Oct, Ahmadabad

Clearly if outside interference, that is plans before India-Pakistan Match - like ICC influence decisions in Toss, Umpire Erasmus biasing umpiring, Pitch suddenly turning telling India team ahead, this Pakistan vs India match will be a cracker, a nail bitter, else it will again be biased, cheated, and fraud match.

Remember the interest, money, sponsorships, TV this match has already got it nearly 50% before the match and remaining 50% during and after the match ends for BCCI, ICC. Pakistan and India are the biggest ICC earning, engagement revenue streams which they survive on.

I m not watching it for 2 reasons:

1. Our greatest leader Pakistan has produced has been taken hostage by military. He could have done so much for himself being such a world renowned man. Instead, he gave it all for his country. He is in difficulty and we are enjoying cricket! I cant stand it. Sorry.

2. Pakistan team is a not a big game team. They dont have temperament. Babar has a very timid approach to the game. Therefore it always loses.

Totally boycotting this world cup. Due to insulting behaviour of India, use of cricket in politics, and Pakistan insulting themselves by going to India.
Won't be watching.
Normally I buy seasonal pass of some sports channel, adding to revenues. But not this time.
I wish Pakistan loses and gets kicked out of the tournament.

From 150 /2 Pakistan Cruising to 185/8, six wickets down in just over 35 runs...what a collapse.

Babar should not have got out after scoring 50.

Drop Shahdab Khan, and play Usama Mir or Abrar Ahmed.

Should have send Shaheen Shah Afridi, earlier as a pinch hitter.

F8aEQCuWEAATNoA

The way India played today was not just good cricket, it was played to hurt Pakistan's pride. Pakistan will have a tough time coming out of such a loss and will be a test of the team character in the remaining matches.

As well as India played, It was all Pakistan's doing. They need stronger middle order batsmen and a skillful spinner.

I agree with INdia+ve @NooriNuth. It wasnt as one sided as it seems now. Had Babar not got out (when he shouldnt have) it would have been a different ball game.

Regards

The way India played today was not just good cricket, it was played to hurt Pakistan's pride. Pakistan will have a tough time coming out of such a loss and will be a test of the team character in the remaining matches.

As well as India played, It was all Pakistan's doing. They need stronger middle order batsmen and a skillful spinner.
I think the India Pakistan match in the Asia Cup set the tone perfectly. The way Indian, especially Gill early on, dominated Shaheen in that match where India scored 350 something demolished the confidence in our bowlers; since that match, I believe we have given 4-5 325+ scores to the opposition.

And once India had neutralized our biggest asset, our bowling strength, the rest was quite easy. We have not been able to recover from that defeat.

There used to be a time when the India Pakistan matches would be between our bowling and your batting. Now, your bowling is better than our bowling and your batting is supremely better than our batting. Hence the consistency in results.

@Mav3rick

Honestly, I havent followed Pak cricket team too much lately so cant comment- but it seems SSA seems to be carrying some injury- he hasnt been himself lately.

Beg to differ on Indian batting, it is fragile, cant be trusted and will be exposed against quality bowling sides as it was against Oz.

Regards

I m not watching it for 2 reasons:
There is only one reason - you know that India will win.

Totally boycotting this world cup. Due to insulting behaviour of India, ...
Lol. You are boycotting it because you know that Pakistanis will lose to India, which is the superior team in every way. Your mard-e-momins don't stand a chance against Hindu pajeets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom