What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

IMG-20190531-WA0023.jpg

No chance of semi finals , West Indies have destroyed our run rate for having any hope of qualifying for semi
We will miss semi finals on run rate

No chance of semi finals , West Indies have destroyed our run rate for having any hope of qualifying for semi
We will miss semi finals on run rate

True ...by looks of it on run rate we can never qualify for semi finals. its a shame. Better Pakistanis wake up. its time to move on...and forget Pakistan can really Qualify.

Condolences to all Pakistani those were thinking Pakistan would win world cup. Only candidate from south Asia is India Bangladesh. :-)

Pakistani bowler safe the face for Pakistan by taking 3 wicket I hope best for Pakistan in next matches. :-)

Bangladesh lol. ok....

Anyone wanna discuss the yesterdays match?
The way SA team folded in unsettling.
I was rooting for them to win.

If you want honest opinion, nobody rates the SA in this world cup.
They have too many problems. The balance of the team is not good. If Stein comes back they may improve a little on their bowling. The batting also look suspect. Amla is not what he was, they are trying to get Miller in, that would further disturb the balance of the team.
The older players look jaded. Batting, Bowling and fielding all look sub-standard, therefore, very little chance to qualify to semis.
But then cricket is a funny game.
At the moment, England, Australia, India and West Indies looking more like qualifiers to Semis.
You can substitute NZ for West Indies, if they perform well. I think they are very good team. There is a chance that Australia may be out and WI and NZ would be in top 4.
I think England and India would be in top 4 according to most analysts.
Personally, I don't think that India's bowling is that good.

Last edited:
This is Pakistan, no never know what will you see in net match

On the positive side:
After seeing today's performance, there is no more stress. Its quite clear what is going to happen. So just stop watching WC. No wasted time, no long discussions and no late from work

Done with the stress!

i hope pakistan will play better against england.at least support two teams in the tournament.i am supporting australia as well.pakistan must perform well.batting is our old problem and we should sort out problems like how to play a bouncer.imad wasem don't know how to pull.batting coach should tell players to avoid shots on bouncers.

i hope pakistan will play better against england.at least support two teams in the tournament.i am supporting australia as well.pakistan must perform well.batting is our old problem and we should sort out problems like how to play a bouncer.imad wasem don't know how to pull.batting coach should tell players to avoid shots on bouncers.

Pak have nothing to lose, no ego to shield here....so they should take it as positive and just give full commitment and focus in all their games.....and not be swayed too much by negativity, pressure and whatever other noise.

Everything that is won is just extra on top.

County and league cricket helped Pakistani players gain the experience. Now they look really like a club team in front of others.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom