What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

Well played Pakistan, was a nicely contested match. A lesson in it for all teams that batting first on flat English tracks is what they should be looking to do.
No...its always good to bat second in these flat tracks...even todays match eng lost only by 15 runs...another two overs for butler would have sealed the fate for pak..if it js a flat track, better to bat second.
Pak is not going to gain much in terms of run rate though as the margin of loss is very less...
Anyway congrats pak

wooohoo!!

chaa gaye larkay!!

sarfraz is a shitty player!

61705256_1050197028506764_899710565209866240_n.jpg

No...its always good to bat second in these flat tracks...even todays match eng lost only by 15 runs...another two overs for butler would have sealed the fate for pak..if it js a flat track, better to bat second.
Pak is not going to gain much in terms of run rate though as the margin of loss is very less...
Batting second may suit England, but there's no coming back from the pressure of a high first inning score in world cup matches.

Run rate will be of utmost importance this time as the format of the tournament is league based, will probably have teams qualifying for the semis based on their NRR.

This is for all those retarded supporters who were degrading the team after tge first game, as I said before this team is good enough to do it and beat any side. Beating England is not easy. I hope our jazbati fans can learn a lesson here.
Ok i was jazbati

Back
Top Bottom